Page 10 of 394

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 08, 2006 11:42pm
by ekcoL
Sexy! Ahahaha! You have baby cheeks lol!

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 08, 2006 11:43pm
by Pyro Psycho
lmao xD aww my sexyness sistah proved to be sexy 8)

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 08, 2006 11:45pm
by Bambi
Omg Locke, your so horrible. See!! this is why I'm totally confused why people think i'm 16 :x :|
I'm so mortified. :cry:

(P.s: Thanks SSistah! =P~ )

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 08, 2006 11:49pm
by fleurish
Princess Serena wrote:XD!!!! Sexiness Sistah! XD! =P~

[Edited: Taken Photos Down - Princess Serena]
I'll take this down soon, as it has a friend it in and I don't really want her pic up here for too long! XD!
I'm on the right, btw. lol
And this was at a wedding. =O!!!
XD Yer so pretty, sis ^^

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 08, 2006 11:54pm
by Bambi
Thanks Dear. You know you should post your pics up too. You were very, very cute when you were 7, lol.

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:00am
by fleurish
:shock: But their old!AND SUCK! :-"

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:31am
by Ethereal Blaze
just like with Princess Serena, i'm postin one of Prissy's ^_^

PRISSY!!!!

she has an old scanner, so im sorry fer the lines and yellowness.

PRISSY: Age 7.

how about more recent ones sugar? :mrgreen:

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:33am
by fleurish
Meep >>;; I'm so....Whats thew word? >>;;


I can't help that my parents suck -.-;;;

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:33am
by ekcoL
Rikoku wrote:just like with Princess Serena, i'm postin one of Prissy's ^_^

PRISSY!!!!

she has an old scanner, so im sorry fer the lines and yellowness.

PRISSY: Age 7.

how about more recent ones sugar? :mrgreen:
You shouldnt post someones photo without permission you dolt.

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:36am
by Ethereal Blaze
¬¬ duh, i DID get permission. i dont do random sh*t like that. it could really hurt one of my best friends. your the dolt for making that baseless accusation.

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:37am
by ekcoL
Rikoku wrote:¬¬ duh, i DID get permission. i dont do random sh*t like that. it could really hurt one of my best friends. your the dolt for making that baseless accusation.
Which accusation?

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:40am
by Ethereal Blaze
-.- that i posted with out permission of the person whom is in the photo.
¬¬

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:41am
by Hey
Rikoku wrote:-.- that i posted with out permission of the person whom is in the photo.
¬¬
Do you know Prissy?






And Princess, I envy your lips.

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:42am
by ekcoL
oh good because for a second I thought you were disputing the "dolt" comment. it's ok friend. I love you. just messin. <3 :P

re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:45am
by Ethereal Blaze
Anner wrote:Do you know Prissy?
aye ^_^ she's one of my best friends and e-sis ^_^

and Locke, why would i dispute the dolt remark? how stupid do you think i am. really :|

Re: re: What do you look like?

Posted: Mar 09, 2006 12:47am
by ekcoL
Rikoku wrote:
Anner wrote:Do you know Prissy?
aye ^_^ she's one of my best friends and e-sis ^_^

and Locke, why would i dispute the dolt remark? how stupid do you think i am. really :|
:( you're sexy if my memory serves me correctly lol. (KEEP ON TOPIC RIKOKU) :o