Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Naruto rpg!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by [Batman] »

Naruto: -Jumps down from the tree he was in- Rasengan! -Twirl of chakra forms into a sphere a chakra- Take this! -Goes for Rasengan hit to Zabuza's stomach-
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*zabuza cackles then evaporates into a mist*
zabuza:heh heh heh...weaklings....not even your anbu can stop me....
saiyuki:w-were'd he go.....*standing next to kabuto who shoves niwa off his stomach then stands up*
kabuto:he's here...i can sense his chakra...*looks down at sai who shivers uncontrolably*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
I am her Koi
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 189
Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by I am her Koi »

HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY *kiba appears from out of no where holding akamaru* HI NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for change.
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

Watch who you're pushing!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
I am her Koi
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 189
Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by I am her Koi »

((who))
Time for change.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

kabuto:you watch it...*mumbles with a treatning glare*
saiyuki:.....*looks around terrified.in head8i know this jutsu....its the hidden mist jutsu.....it gives zabuza cover to attack-*saiyuki screams as a blade strikes out and leaves a deep wound in her arm.she stumbles against a tree*
kabuto:sai-chan!
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

Where is he!?
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*he cackle then strikes at sai again and he just knicks her cheek*
saiyuki:leaver me alone you bastard!*throws kunai knife into the mist and blood drops from a tree near by*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

I think you got him!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*clapses hand over her gaping wound and manegaes a mild grin*
sai:i-i-ithink so huh?
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*clapses hand over her gaping wound and manegaes a mild grin*
sai:i-i-ithink so huh?
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*looks around*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*more blood drops appear on kabuto's shoulder8
kabuto:*stands still then moves out of the way as zabuza dives at him*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

Here he comes! *defensive stance*
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
saiyuki ginryu
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2103
Joined: Mar 06, 2005 3:44pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by saiyuki ginryu »

*zabuza lands on his feet then rips a kunai from his thigh8
zabuza:who threw this....*demanding tone*
anbu chunnin of the dragons mask

i love ya jonathan!<3
minion to lord kamon
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

Re: Naruto rpg!

Post by Spetsnaz »

*look zabuza deep in his eyes* I DID! *in his mind* at least they'll be safe
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Locked