Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Ahh...I see.."He yawns sitting by her"So..Kya right?..Why is your brother a goody two shoes?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Allen ackward "Nick a goody goody" she laughed "yea right hes just trying to keep me out of trouble"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Heh...I see..how bout we go for a ride after school then?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at him raising a brow "a ride where?" she asked curiously
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Around town..maybe we can get a bite to eat as well
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya smiled "ok ill pay i owe u for the cig"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Naw...i'm paying don't worry about it..
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya shook her head "no use argueing with that" she smirked
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Heh...now..what should we do now?"
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya looked at Allen "well are u going to ur next class"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Maybe...its P.E. so..
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

Andrea was again alone reading "The Portrait of Dorian Gray" . "I think my good friend Oscar Wilde will stay with me...I hate my life." *sniff*
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel slowly walked around the school grounds, enjoying the freedom that came during the hours when most students were shut in like criminals in classrooms. The thick white bandage on her hand was bothering her, but she didn't mind it much. In her head, she thanked whatever higher power watched over humans that the school nurse was very dimwitted and hadn't bothered to ask questions.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Nyko »

Kya smiled "wow that would be my next class but i never go to it"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Why not?"
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Keilu »

Andrea saw Rizel, and tried to say Hello, but again she couldn´t, she wanted to go were she had friends...
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Locked