Page 10 of 25

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 10:45am
by Emogirl1
Sura look at him "because, he's going to be my man in the future"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 10:45am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Aki start to get frighten a bit "what what no i am not"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 10:59am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Tainn chuckles*

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 11:00am
by ..shuichi..
Black Cat wrote:Zeline kept walking around on the streets, after a while she noticed Souji up a head. "I think I know him"

Souji noticed a girl looking at him. 'I think she's that girl from the bar.' He walked up to her. "Hey you. Did you get that ring?"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 11:00am
by .:Aki-Kun:.
Aki ran and hide under his sister

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 11:03am
by Black Cat
"Ring? What ring?" She gave him a confused look.

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 11:09am
by ..shuichi..
Souji looked at her confused too. "You said you had to get a wedding ring from somewhere... don't you remember?"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 11:12am
by Black Cat
"I did?" She thought for a moment. "Oh right! I was supposed to get a ring" She laughed. "How could I forget that"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 11:20am
by ..shuichi..
Souji looked her. 'She must be crazy or something...' he thought. "Look, do you want me to go with you, so you won't forget again...?"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 11:24am
by Black Cat
"Sure, that'd be nice" She smiled.

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 11:29am
by ..shuichi..
He smilled a little. "Let's go then. Where's this place you have to get it?"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 11:34am
by Black Cat
"Not sure, I don't think I ever got the shops name" She thought for a second. "But I do remember that it has a rose and a snake in its sign"

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 11:53am
by ..shuichi..
Souji sweatdropped. This girl was definitely weird. "... Alright then. Let's go look for this shop. It can't be that hard to find..."

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 2:20pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Emo Neko wrote:Aki ran and hide under his sister
*Tainn laughs* seems hes not interested in you

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 2:41pm
by Draco;P
Name: Sarin
Age: ??
What kind of vampire: Animal former Vampire
Animal: Dragon
Appearance: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304 ... 37c88f.jpg
Animal: http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u150 ... dragon.gif
Personality: unfolds
Bio: ...

Name:Devlin
Age: ??
What kind of vampire: Animal former Vampire
Animal: Demon wolf
Appearance: http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o267 ... rkdude.jpg
Animal: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/ ... WolfMy.jpg
Personality: unfolds
Bio: ...

Re: Animal Transformer Vampire

Posted: Nov 04, 2007 2:42pm
by Draco;P
Sarin walks up out of no where, Devlin bside her
Sarin "hello"