Page 10 of 24

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 10:58pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Excuse me..I am Not a stuffed animal *Kon snapped at Renji*

Yes you are Kon..you got stuck..with a stuffed animal body for your new host *Ichigo laughs dropping his bag in a corner*

I see..*Kazuki said*..I'd probably hit him if he did hit me..

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 11:04pm
by Fujiwara
Renji crouched in front of Kon and poked his belly. "Do you sqeak when people sqeeze your tummy?" He teased.

Matsumoto let out a loud laugh. "A tough girl" The slapper her back. "That's good. Don't let the world trample you"

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 11:13pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
(i forget what I made kazis power XD..if it was fire..or wind...i think dark fire..Im picking dark fire..so yea..lol)

I wont *kazi said*

*Kon tried to bite renjis finger*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 23, 2008 11:18pm
by Fujiwara
Renji jerked his finger away, even though he knew it wouldn't hurt if a stuffed animal bit him. So far, he was enjoying teasing poor Kon. "No need to be rude, I was only asking a question"

Matsumoto patted the top of Kazuki's head. "Good girl"

(Dark fire it is ^^)

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 12:09pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Kazuki head moves as she get pat*..we should keep up...

*Kon "glares" at renji*..whats e doin here ichigo...

stayin..*Ichigo said*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 12:14pm
by Fujiwara
Renji's grin widened. "You're amusing" He poked him again.

Matsumoto looked up to see that Hitsugaya had gotten further ahead. "Whoops" She jogged to catch up.

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 12:44pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*kazuki runs after her* ack

*ichigo chuckles as kon tries to hit renjis hand*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 12:48pm
by Fujiwara
Renji chuckled evilly and then stood up, leaving Kon on the floor. Renji sat on Ichigo's bed crosslegged. "You have a small bed"

Hitsugaya looked over his shoulder to see Matsumoto and Kazuki running to catch up to him. He smirked a bit and kept his pace

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 1:28pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Kazuki caught him easy cause she was faster*..your fast..

so.. *Ichigo said*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 8:21pm
by Fujiwara
"So?" Renji asked. Then he shook his head. "Where am I sleeping?"

Hitsugaya looked at Kazuki and simply nodded.

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 9:32pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
The floor *ichigo stated*


*Kazuki smiles to hitsugaya*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 25, 2008 9:43am
by Fujiwara
"But I want the bed!" Renji whined.

"Which way?" Hitsugaya asked, after getting to a fork in the road

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 26, 2008 8:48am
by .:Ritsuka:.
Both of us cant fit in the bed Renji..*Ichigo said*

*Kazuki looks at it* go right.. *she said walking to the right*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 28, 2008 8:54pm
by Fujiwara
Hitsugaya followed next to her.

Renji thought for a moment. His face lit up when he though of something. "We can sleep across!"

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 4:46pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
Across? *Ichigo questioned*

*As the group walks , kazuki then stops when she gets a light pain in her chest and she looks around only to see a hollow*

Re: Bleach RP

Posted: Jan 30, 2008 8:32pm
by Fujiwara
(I'm happy you're back. Are you feeling better?"

Renji lay on the bad the wrong way, so that his head was at the wall and his feet were sticking off the side. "Like this, and then there's enough space for you on the other side"

Hitsugaya stopped walking when he sensed the hollow. "How did I not notice something like that?" he mumbled, and then he jumped out of his faux body and pulled hyorinmaru