Page 10 of 10

re: What pokemon character is your favorite?

Posted: May 07, 2005 6:08pm
by Polka Dotts
I love Clair of Blackthorn City :love: =P~ She's the hottest Gym Leader with the cape and the short skirts :oops: CURSE YOU LANCE!!You get all the
luck ! :evil: [/quote]Blue's ma' cousin,who fought the Elite Four for me to see my darlin' Bulbasaur.
I came to be the coolest to be,my powers seem to hypnotize me \:D/ She killed Wataru(For me,for me)and I won back my Ibuki from he!

re: What pokemon character is your favorite?

Posted: Aug 03, 2005 10:50pm
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
I stick by what I said- Team Rocket and Max
I like James most though, he's hot

Re:

Posted: Feb 11, 2008 5:31am
by ax_colleen
poke'fan wrote:YOU FORGOT ABOUT GARY! I LOVE GARY! i dono y i love him but i do lol and my second fav is james and my third is ash my cc is his sister lol ^ ^
ash doesn't have a little sister, he's a only child :P

Re: What pokemon character is your favorite?

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 4:02pm
by Yuki~
Team rocket is the best!

Re: What pokemon character is your favorite?

Posted: Feb 14, 2008 9:50pm
by Master InuYasha
Team Rocket all the way!!!

Re: What pokemon character is your favorite?

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 9:31pm
by divinephoenix
Team Rocket is the one that adds humor to the anime lol

Re: What pokemon character is your favorite?

Posted: Jun 04, 2008 2:33pm
by Isane Kotetsu
I don't really like any of these charecters at all... For me though, my favorite charecter is Dawn.

Re: What pokemon character is your favorite?

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 6:48am
by ccppfan
Ahem ahem. personaly I like the judge in the middle in Pokemon contests. All he says is "Oh, how good, I like it," All the time~ What a judge~