Page 10 of 19

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 1:45pm
by Mew Vanilla
*keeps walking around* So bored, so lonely. *runs into Rin* Heyy!

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 2:48pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Emerald looked up at him. "Hey...that's all? You're late! But I mean what can I expect from a BOY?" She circled around him. "So Dante what's with the books? You won't need them where I'm taking you." She licked her lips and ran her hand over his shoulder. "What do you think about skiping the rest of the night and heading to the park with me?"
Leon looked at her. "But I'm a necromancer. And you don't mind being my friend?" He looked down then back at her. "Thank you!" He gave her a hug. "I really hate being alone."

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 2:53pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Dante laughed then sighed "sounds fun..lead the way sexy" he smirked

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 4:07pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Emerald took his hand and brought him to the empty park. "Dante...cutey look I'm sorry please forgive me for doing this." She leaned into his neck and sank her fangs into it. 'I hope you forgive me for doing this....' She held his shoulders to keep him still tears running down her face onto his neck.

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 4:16pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Dante went dizzy then he looked at her "vampire.....thats a first.." he fell to his knees but stayed in it "so tell me more about yourself?"

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 4:46pm
by Demyx
Koryu laughed, patting him on the back. "I don't care about what you are as long as you're yourself. And everyone hates being alone. Life isn't something anyone can get through alone."

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 4:57pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Emerald knelt down and layed his head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I was almost exspelled last time I did this on campus." She wiped the tears from her eyes running a hand through Dante's hair. "I'm a troublemaker, I'm an alchemist, I'm a evil sadistic girl, and no one likes me so I screw up things for fun." She sighed and looked up at the moon. "I've broken every rule in this school except one. and that's all you need to know about me....My background and personal life is something I will never talk about because I never found myself a boyfriend that lasted me more then a day because of me being a vampire. What about you?"

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:03pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Dante laughed "Demon and somewhat of a trouble maker. Not much to say " he looked up at her then stood up "that was nothing really so....want to go out later?"

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:04pm
by The Rage
*appears out of nowhere* Did you ever blow a hole in the wall of a classroom before? (sorry for the interruption)

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:04pm
by The Rage
*appears out of nowhere* Did you ever blow a hole in the wall of a classroom before? (sorry for the interruption)

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:14pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Emerald looked up at him. "Why not now? The night is young and I'm nocturnal." She looked over at the new commer. "Yes I did. The wall made of wood was once brick. I took the whole wall out." She stood up and took dante's hand. "Come on I wanna talk to you." She started walking to the nearby woods.

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:18pm
by The Rage
And my teacher makes such a big out of one little hole... *shrugs and jumps up into a tree branch*

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:27pm
by Mayoko/Ghai
Dante fallows then looks at her "what?"

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:29pm
by Demyx
Dante Kei wrote:Koryu laughed, patting him on the back. "I don't care about what you are as long as you're yourself. And everyone hates being alone. Life isn't something anyone can get through alone."
((repost.))

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:43pm
by Emo_Alchemist
Leon smiled(for the first time in his life). He looked her in the eyes. "Look there are no cammeras no speekers or anything in her so I'm going to go ahead and ask. Will you go out with me?"
Emerald blushed a bit. "Well I...I don't know how to say this...so I'll just show you instead." She grabbed his collar and pulled him into a kiss.
Raphael smirked then walked in. "Hey Leon don't go jumping in like that you sound like a girl....No offence."

Re: Coincidence or Destiny?

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 5:44pm
by KoYue
Rins turned around slowly, thinking she heard someone call her name.