Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Code Geass: order of the black knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Spoiler
Show
yea the weird girl in the knights of round saw 2 Rurushu......I wonder how he's going to cover that up. And With Shari remembering everything he's up to his neck in shite.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
un-hunh...
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
what does that mean?? lolL is my only letter wrote:un-hunh...
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Oh yea! L-chan you cheater! You yell at me for posting 'yea' and then you turn around and post THAT. . . .it's not a big deal XD
-
Im Lawliet
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
no i said un hunh mainly because of aoi's first post. on my screen it looks like a black line. (though karin i guess your right in a way...)
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
(Indeed I am dammit!)
Anyways, I was thinking of something funny. The top 3 in command of the black knights are L, BHJ, and me. It's funny because the 2 male positions are filled by the girls and BHJ is the only girl! XD I love it!
Anyways, I was thinking of something funny. The top 3 in command of the black knights are L, BHJ, and me. It's funny because the 2 male positions are filled by the girls and BHJ is the only girl! XD I love it!
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I noticed that too... Interesting ain't it. On another note I just baught/finished building my Guren model.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Just to point out something I knoticedKarin Rengu wrote:(Indeed I am dammit!)
Anyways, I was thinking of something funny. The top 3 in command of the black knights are L, BHJ, and me. It's funny because the 2 male positions are filled by the girls and BHJ is the only girl! XD I love it!
Karin Rengu wrote:and BHJ is the only girl!
umm......
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I mean that he is the only girl...ok wait.
It's like this
THE Black Knights:
1. Zero
2. Karen
3. Ohgi
OUR Black Knights:
1. L (as in Zero, a male)
2. BHJ (as in Karen, the female)
3. Me (as in Ohgi, a male)
I really didn't explain that well...
It's like this
THE Black Knights:
1. Zero
2. Karen
3. Ohgi
OUR Black Knights:
1. L (as in Zero, a male)
2. BHJ (as in Karen, the female)
3. Me (as in Ohgi, a male)
I really didn't explain that well...
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Spoiler
Show
*Sigh* Well Shirley's dead now, which is kinda sad but I had a feeling it would happen. One relationship has to end in order for others to continue on *Cough* Karen *Cough Cough*. Even so, being stabbed by Rolo isn't the best way to die. Now Rurūshu is pissed and Rolo's probably gonna meet his end at some point sooner or later. I shall post a pic in dedication of this when I return to the states.
Spoiler
Show
Onto the subject of Orange-kun: All I can say is wow, holy [censored], wtf? This plot twist is random as hell, not bad thing for Rurūshu, but still very random.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I can't believe she's dead. I read it on another site but didn't believe it...
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
It wasn't very clear if Rurushu knows that it was Roro who killed her, but if he does find out then I think that Roro will meet a very brutal end and With Orange and his geass canceler on his side Rurushu will have a very easy time dispatching Roro.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Spoiler
Show
Rurūshu doesn't know at this point, but he probably will find out. Another thing I'm worried about is the reason Rolo killed Shirley. If the conversation between the two was translated right then Nunnally might be in danger as well. OMG if that's the case then Rolo needs to die soon.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
I was told that Roro killed her because he wanted to be the only one close to Rurushu? I'm not sure if that's true though.
-
Blue Haired Jesus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: Nov 15, 2005 6:52pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
He kills her after she mentions Nunnally, although he was already ticked off at her for mentioning that she wants to help Rurūshu.
I AM THE BLUE HAIRED JESUS!
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Second in Command of the Black Knights
- Aoi Sakuraba
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2966
- Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
she mentions wanting to bring Rurushu and Nanari back together and that she wants to be by their sides and that she doesn't care that Rurushu is Zero, then Roro kills her.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
