Page 10 of 16
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 9:34pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
yea the weird girl in the knights of round saw 2 Rurushu......I wonder how he's going to cover that up. And With Shari remembering everything he's up to his neck in shite.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 10:21am
by Im Lawliet
un-hunh...
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 1:46pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
L is my only letter wrote:un-hunh...
what does that mean?? lol
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 2:43pm
by Karin Rengu
Oh yea! L-chan you cheater! You yell at me for posting 'yea' and then you turn around and post THAT. . . .it's not a big deal XD
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 01, 2008 10:18am
by Im Lawliet
no i said un hunh mainly because of aoi's first post. on my screen it looks like a black line. (though karin i guess your right in a way...)
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 01, 2008 7:04pm
by Karin Rengu
(Indeed I am dammit!)
Anyways, I was thinking of something funny. The top 3 in command of the black knights are L, BHJ, and me. It's funny because the 2 male positions are filled by the girls and BHJ is the only girl! XD I love it!
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 01, 2008 8:08pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
I noticed that too... Interesting ain't it. On another note I just baught/finished building my Guren model.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 01, 2008 11:35pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
Karin Rengu wrote:(Indeed I am dammit!)
Anyways, I was thinking of something funny. The top 3 in command of the black knights are L, BHJ, and me. It's funny because the 2 male positions are filled by the girls and BHJ is the only girl! XD I love it!
Just to point out something I knoticed
Karin Rengu wrote:and BHJ is the only girl!
umm......
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 12:17pm
by Karin Rengu
I mean that he is the only girl...ok wait.
It's like this
THE Black Knights:
1. Zero
2. Karen
3. Ohgi
OUR Black Knights:
1. L (as in Zero, a male)
2. BHJ (as in Karen, the female)
3. Me (as in Ohgi, a male)
I really didn't explain that well...
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 09, 2008 4:03am
by Blue Haired Jesus
*Sigh* Well Shirley's dead now, which is kinda sad but I had a feeling it would happen. One relationship has to end in order for others to continue on *Cough* Karen *Cough Cough*. Even so, being stabbed by Rolo isn't the best way to die. Now Rurūshu is pissed and Rolo's probably gonna meet his end at some point sooner or later. I shall post a pic in dedication of this when I return to the states.
Onto the subject of Orange-kun: All I can say is wow, holy [censored], wtf? This plot twist is random as hell, not bad thing for Rurūshu, but still very random.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 09, 2008 7:19pm
by Karin Rengu
I can't believe she's dead. I read it on another site but didn't believe it...
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 09, 2008 7:22pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
It wasn't very clear if Rurushu knows that it was Roro who killed her, but if he does find out then I think that Roro will meet a very brutal end and With Orange and his geass canceler on his side Rurushu will have a very easy time dispatching Roro.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 09, 2008 10:38pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
Rurūshu doesn't know at this point, but he probably will find out. Another thing I'm worried about is the reason Rolo killed Shirley. If the conversation between the two was translated right then Nunnally might be in danger as well. OMG if that's the case then Rolo needs to die soon.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 6:34pm
by Karin Rengu
I was told that Roro killed her because he wanted to be the only one close to Rurushu? I'm not sure if that's true though.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 7:25pm
by Blue Haired Jesus
He kills her after she mentions Nunnally, although he was already ticked off at her for mentioning that she wants to help Rurūshu.
Re: Code Geass: order of the black knights
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 7:28pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
she mentions wanting to bring Rurushu and Nanari back together and that she wants to be by their sides and that she doesn't care that Rurushu is Zero, then Roro kills her.