Page 10 of 11
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Jul 09, 2008 10:14am
by Renegade Chaos Angel
okay i will. XD
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 8:05am
by Yu_Fei
Well actually, Yusuke is my really 2X fav. character... luph much!
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Aug 09, 2008 5:09pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
haha
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Aug 16, 2008 10:13pm
by ccppfan
Shizuru Shizuru Shizuru!!!!!
Kurama Kurama Kurama!!!!!
I can't choose between Yoko Kurama and Shuuichi Kurama...
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 5:46pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
Haha. Same here.
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 11:24pm
by ccppfan
I'm writing a fan-fic on how Kurama's mom finds out about her son. I wrote like 3 of them already and I'm still thinking of more ways she can fin out like maybe she a demon or whatever and she knew it all along cuz his mom is actually one of the hunters that killed him and what-not.
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Aug 25, 2008 5:32pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
that'd be awesome
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 3:24pm
by Vagrant_AI_Twilight
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 4:53pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
haha. i noticed.
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Sep 02, 2008 10:37pm
by ccppfan
Ooh yeah and maybe one day his mom takes him to scholl on Parents Day, and then monsters attack the school, and Shuuichi has no choice but to turn into Yoko Kurama cuz the monsters are too powerful and are eating everyone in the school, and a monster picks up his mom, and when Kurama was gonna kill it, she said, "I love dear. I love you, what or whoever you are, you're still... still my son... Shuuichi..." and Kurama cries "MOM! NO!" and then the monster eats her. just before Kurama kills it, but as it is known for dijesting things quickly, Kurama's mom was never heard from again.
Very sad sdtory, huh?
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Sep 03, 2008 5:54pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
Haha! Sad but pretty good!
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Sep 04, 2008 5:03am
by ccppfan
Ha thx. I rock at sad stuff. And love and romance. A little actually, but still.
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Sep 06, 2008 12:25am
by Yu_Fei
ccppfan wrote:Ha thx. I rock at sad stuff. And love and romance. A little actually, but still.
What's your fav. character boys and girls in yyh?
I forgot about that.
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Sep 06, 2008 8:08pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
haha
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 2:27am
by ccppfan
Yu_Fei wrote:ccppfan wrote:Ha thx. I rock at sad stuff. And love and romance. A little actually, but still.
What's your fav. character boys and girls in yyh?
I forgot about that.
Kurama and Shizuru.
Re: Who is the cutest Yu YU character?(boy or girl)
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 7:28pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
sweet!