Page 92 of 124
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 04, 2007 6:17pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi smiled,"That wasn't laughing!!"
-
Roxel smiled,as fire shoot out from his hands and he created a ring of fire around him"Hehe
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 7:29am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*The crowed cheered for roxel and the fire spinner who was still tossing his fire batons*
*Kai was smiling too his ears down in pleasure*
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 12:00pm
by Fujiwara
Axel caught himself drooling and quickly turned away. He closed the door silently. Then he went to Roxas' room and tried to brush through his hair with his fingers. His face was as red as his hair
Zexion quickly arrived at Tsuki's house and knocked on the door.
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 1:09pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*tsuki opens the door* Hmm well good morning Zexion, wasn't actually expecting you to come heh.
*roxas unaware still finished washing up and gets out of the shower and dried off*
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 2:13pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi smiled,hugging him"Its a good day for me.."
Roxel smiled,combining his flame with the fire spinners and creates a large dragon in the sky
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 6:50pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox watched in amazement* awesome
*kai smiles* thats so good
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 05, 2007 7:16pm
by Fujiwara
Zexion smiles. "Don't worry. If I say I'll be here, I'lll be here"
Axel lays on the bed and tries to will his blush away
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 06, 2007 8:31am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Tsuki smiles* Thats good.
*Roxas comes out with his pants on*
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 06, 2007 8:36am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
She smiled,"are you happy?
Roxel smiles and bow shis head shaking the fire spinners hand and walking back over to Zerox"Sorry about that
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 06, 2007 8:58am
by .:Ritsuka:.
*zerox smiles* Thats alright. you were having fun
*kai nods* Yes I am. are you?
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 06, 2007 9:02am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Roxel chuckled,picking her up"Where to now?Princess?
Kazumi nods"More happy now that your here
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 06, 2007 12:19pm
by Fujiwara
Zexion pulled on his sleeves, trying to make thm cover is buised hands. "Go get ready. I'll wait down here" He went toward the couch
Axel looked up at Roxas and grinned. "Morning. Didja sleep well?"
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 06, 2007 2:04pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*roxas smiles* Yes I did, did you?
*tsuki nods* I just have to go put my hair up.. im already dressed. *motions to her outfit*
*kai smiles* thats good to know.
ooh..hmm lets go where ever you want. I am just happy to be with you *zerox said*
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 07, 2007 7:06am
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Kazumi smiled,jumping down from his back and running into a icecream shop.
Roxel smiled,beginning to walk"Aww..aren't you sweet."He teased chuckling"Hmm..I wonder if theres anymore events today
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 07, 2007 7:13pm
by .:Ritsuka:.
*Kai runs after Kazumi* Wait for me
*zerox shurgs* I guess we have to look around and see what there is
Re: KH school
Posted: Oct 07, 2007 7:43pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
She smiled,grabbing his hand and walking into the ice cream shop"What to pick..."
Roxel laughs,as he begins to run throughout the city searching for something to do