Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH2

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Should this be a sticky?

Yes?
2
67%
No?
1
33%
 
Total votes: 3

User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He looked at her hand and frowns"I did that didn't I?"
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

No, anti did, well to be specific a volcano's fire did that *she laughs* when anti came back he was on fire and namine and I were putting him out, I burnt my hand twice. Buts ok really. *she smiles*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He frowns,"I'm still Sorry..Anti,Namine,and you Senka..i'm so sorry..

Anti smiled,as his body heals slowly"Its ok..i'm a quick healer
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

No worries from me either roxel *she hugs him*

*namine hugs anti* Ya brother no worries from me either. You had a problem you couldn't fix
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel frowns and hugs them back"I guess..
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"ok what to do?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

Ya *senka kissed roxels cheek* Im just glad your ok now
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"lets play a game"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Anti sighs and hugs Namine.."Yep..thanks to me."He teased kissing Namine on the cheek.

Roxel sighs and yawns"I'm glad as well.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by Fujiwara »

(Eep, hope I wasn't included in the last four or five pages...I'm too tired to read... :heh: )

Roxas leans up and ghosts his lips over Demyx's ear and whispers "What if kitty wants to be sexier? ...Master" He licked the outer edge of the blonde's ear. (Sorry, been reading too much fanfiction lately apparently XD)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*Demyx bite his lip to keep himself quiet* I..I.. *he stammers after a few moments, but he lost his train of thought*

*namine blushes*

*senka smiles at anti and namine*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Anti grins,"Namine is my girl...little cutey...Alot cuter then Senka"He teased and Roxel gets up with a growl"NO!Senka is the cutest girl ever!!Namine can be a close second!
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*both senka and namine blush*

aww thanks anti.. *namine hugs him* so cute and you only say that brother cause im your sister hehe *she laughs*

*senka just watches*
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

roxel laughs"So?..Senka is my cutey..my one and only."He grined,cuddling with her.

Anti smiles,"Your welcome.."He hugs back and kisses her on the forehead"My little Namine ^__^
.:Ritsuka:.
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7927
Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
Gender: Female

Re: KH2

Post by .:Ritsuka:. »

*senka cuddles roxel and smiles*

*namine grins* we are all happy and yay
My Love Christian McGinn
Bill Kaulitz my Idol
-<3 Rette Mich Chris <3-
Tkaulitz_lovah is my Imooto
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: KH2

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Roxel nods and smiles,"Yea..I'm glad I found you Senka..and you too Namine.."He kisses Senka on the lips and smiles bigger.

Anti laughs and nods"Yea I am happy as well."He does the same suddenly kissing Namine on the lips
Locked