Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
KH2
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
what are you planning my sneaky kitty *demyx questions*
*namine smiles more*
*namine smiles more*
Re: KH2
Roxas tilts his head to the side in an attempt to add to the innocence. "Nothing" He says sweetly, then gives Demyx a quick peck on the cheek
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*demyx doesn't trust his answer but lets it slide as he smiles back at Roxas*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Anti chuckled,patting her on the head"So..namine tell me something about yourself.
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*demyx smiles* thanks Glad you think so my squishy *he cuddles roxas*
Hmm well I draw.. I draw what I see and draw what I would want and sometimes I would get it, but what i saw would happen *namine said*
Hmm well I draw.. I draw what I see and draw what I would want and sometimes I would get it, but what i saw would happen *namine said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Anti blinks,confused at what she said."......."
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*namine gets her sketchbook out and draws Roxel walking into the kitchen in his boxers and half asleep and she then points to the kitchen and then upstairs* Watch *she said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Roxel comes down,wearing nothing but his boxers going into the kitchen and he gets two glasses and the jug of orange juice from the fridge walking back to him and Zerox's room.
Anti blinks and laughs"Weird..but cool..your awsome
Anti blinks and laughs"Weird..but cool..your awsome
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
well thank you *namine smiled and did a small curtsy*
*senka smiled having woken when roxel did*
*senka smiled having woken when roxel did*
Last edited by .:Ritsuka:. on Aug 25, 2007 2:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Roxel had made Zerox something to eat,bringing the orange juice so she would have something to drink"Here you go.
Anti smiles,kissing her"Little Princess
Anti smiles,kissing her"Little Princess
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
*namine smiles* hehe Im a little princess *she does a spin*
*senka smiles* (gahh i called senka zerox lol)
*senka smiles* (gahh i called senka zerox lol)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
(lol)
Roxel smiled,"How does it taste?"
Anti smiles,"Well your actually a Queen..
Roxel smiled,"How does it taste?"
Anti smiles,"Well your actually a Queen..
-
.:Ritsuka:.
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7927
- Joined: Sep 21, 2006 6:12pm
- Gender: Female
Re: KH2
Queen *namine sounds suprised*
tastes good *senka said*
tastes good *senka said*
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: KH2
Roxel smiles and sighs some,"Good.."
Anti smiled,"Yep.."He pats her on the head,"Man you are short"He teased
Anti smiled,"Yep.."He pats her on the head,"Man you are short"He teased
