Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
serios question, well actually not
re: serios question, well actually not
A big Gravitation orgy

"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
-
hidden_geek
- Visitor
Re: serios question, well actually not
How come theres only girls sayin stuff in this forum, or gay guys or whatever anyways I would do it with michelle from rod and kagomeelizabeth wrote:what anime character would love to do it with.
Me Seto Kaiba![]()
![]()
re: serios question, well actually not
Im bi.
I guess Sango.....and maybe.....um.....
.....i dunno...alot of them are good looking...just cant remember names.....
I guess Sango.....and maybe.....um.....
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
-
pyrowolf
- Visitor
Re: serios question, well actually not
hey is that bad that girls are sayng they wna have sex???i dont think soGameGod500 wrote:How come theres only girls sayin stuff in this forum, or gay guys or whatever anyways I would do it with michelle from rod and kagomeelizabeth wrote:what anime character would love to do it with.
Me Seto Kaiba![]()
![]()
re: serios question, well actually not
Aisha Klan-Klan from Outlaw Star
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: serios question, well actually not
well if i had to pick a chick i gues i would choose Priss from bubblegum crisis tokyo 2040. now she's hot 
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
