Page 2 of 2

Posted: Oct 29, 2004 12:33pm
by anzu
Used to like it. I still watch it once in a while partly for laughs and partly because when I still liked it, I got my lil sis obsesed.

Posted: Oct 29, 2004 2:50pm
by Guest
Pikachu is sooo cute
And the games are pretty cool

Posted: Nov 05, 2004 7:03am
by Asuna...
POKEMON RULES 4EVA!!!!!!!!! :lol:

re: Pokemon

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 11:21am
by Anasatcia
Pokemon is great!!! I will always play the games!!!

re: Pokemon

Posted: Mar 02, 2005 12:37am
by maddymouse
gotta love a classic

re: Pokemon

Posted: Mar 02, 2005 8:09am
by Anasatcia
Classics are great!!!! :mrgreen:

re: Pokemon

Posted: Mar 03, 2005 10:39pm
by maddymouse
Yeah- classics are thing that can be redone and given a new spin but it won't change the essence. :lol:
:? Or it's just somthing everybody knows because it was a world wide craze.Either way
:D :) gotta love them :D :D

re: Pokemon

Posted: Mar 04, 2005 11:16am
by Anasatcia
True, true!!!!! :wink: :mrgreen: