Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Hentai is Bad

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
vampirelord
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 202
Joined: Jul 06, 2005 1:56am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Hentai is Bad

Post by vampirelord »

Eiri_Yuki wrote:If hentai is bad.......then forgive me father for i have sin.......alot.
thas hilarious
Think what u want...Reality isn't so kind.Everything doesn't work out the way u want it to. That's why...As long as u don't get ur hopes up, u can take anything...You feel less pain.Anyway, whatever wish u have is none of my business.
Eiri Yuki
Uber Otaku
Posts: 538
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 5:24pm
Contact:

re: Hentai is Bad

Post by Eiri Yuki »

Priest: The power of Christ compels you....The power of Christ compels you....

Me: Yeh....it compels me the watch the Hentai.
"I have Immortal longings in me" Antony & Cleopatra, Act 5~Scene 2
"And the sun flicks my eyes, It was all a pack of lies! Im awake in a lonely room..." (One of very few good lines in Oklahoma)
hidden_geek
Visitor

re: Hentai is Bad

Post by hidden_geek »

Please no making fun of god and his ways. You know I've read the ten commandments, now I haven't read the whole bible but I have read the ten commandments and there is alot about not having sex with marriage, or having sex with another person if you are married but from what I read it doesn't say anything about looking at Porn as a sin. I think the people who do the porn are sinners but not the people who look at it, and hentai is totally different all and all. It isn't real even though it pains me to say it. I was talking to my freinds about hentai today. They thaught it was gross but then they openly addmited to watching porn and really dirty ones at thats. This Forum is increadibly stupid. Someone find me some R.O.D hentai please! :mrgreen: 8-[
hidden_geek
Visitor

re: Hentai is Bad

Post by hidden_geek »

I MEANT WITHOUT MARRIAGE! WITH0UT MARRIAGE! DAMN SINNERS AND THERE .............. WAYS! [-X \:D/
Locked