Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Absolute Anime Contest
-
Sakura-san
- Visitor
re: Absolute Anime Contest
So....The only ones that can participate on this contest are ppl from the US? 
-
Blue-eyed Valon 2485
- Visitor
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Anyway i couldn't do this anyway Im too young
re: Absolute Anime Contest
its discrimination, if he does it by race. Nationality seems perfectly fine to me, besides he never said he wouldn't give em the DVDs...he can give em to you.. but chances are that your dvd player won't play em.
Happy holidays
re: Absolute Anime Contest
If you're too young for the R-rated DVDs, then I'm sure I can come up with some alternative DVD, though it will probably be from my collection so it won't be new, but I keep all my discs in good condition.
Just to update everyone, I've only had one banner submission so far. It's a nice looking one, but if nobody else submits anything then they will when by default, which really isn't much of a contest.
Was a week just not long enough?
Just to update everyone, I've only had one banner submission so far. It's a nice looking one, but if nobody else submits anything then they will when by default, which really isn't much of a contest.
Was a week just not long enough?
-
keiti33
- Visitor
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Naraku you too uptight (not like i'm gonna enter though)
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Congratulations to ericdbz for winning the Absolute Anime Banner Contest! The winning banner can be found on http://www.AbsoluteAnime.com/admin/index.htm and is the sakura one underneath the black one that I made.
Of course, he's the only one who entered, so I guess he'll win both DVDs. For the next contest, I think I'll extend it to 2 weeks... unless any of you think it should go even longer?
Of course, he's the only one who entered, so I guess he'll win both DVDs. For the next contest, I think I'll extend it to 2 weeks... unless any of you think it should go even longer?
re: Absolute Anime Contest
What its over...omg...im almost done with mine!! omfg...dangit. Are you sure its over...??
Happy holidays
re: Absolute Anime Contest
I should be starting three new contests shortly, and a second banner contest will be one of them.
re: Absolute Anime Contest
I would like to thank the academy for this reward and...oh...you like me you really like me, kind of.

see me and all my glory on the one forum that can truly hold it..but if u cant heres my myspace
http://www.myspace.com/mrnub
http://www.myspace.com/mrnub
-
*~Hakkai~*
- Visitor
re: Absolute Anime Contest
oops.... just saw this. But the banner is most excellent, even if it was the only one. I like it.

