Page 2 of 3
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 18, 2005 10:52am
by Sakura-san
So....The only ones that can participate on this contest are ppl from the US?

re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 18, 2005 10:58am
by demon among angels
its a bit discriminate... dontcha think?
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 18, 2005 11:12am
by Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Anyway i couldn't do this anyway Im too young
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 18, 2005 11:33am
by Ender
its discrimination, if he does it by race. Nationality seems perfectly fine to me, besides he never said he wouldn't give em the DVDs...he can give em to you.. but chances are that your dvd player won't play em.
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 18, 2005 11:34am
by Blue-eyed Valon 2485
I too young IM ten
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 18, 2005 1:23pm
by webmaster
If you're too young for the R-rated DVDs, then I'm sure I can come up with some alternative DVD, though it will probably be from my collection so it won't be new, but I keep all my discs in good condition.
Just to update everyone, I've only had one banner submission so far. It's a nice looking one, but if nobody else submits anything then they will when by default, which really isn't much of a contest.
Was a week just not long enough?
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 18, 2005 7:58pm
by keiti33
Naraku you too uptight (not like i'm gonna enter though)
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 22, 2005 5:51pm
by webmaster
Congratulations to ericdbz for winning the Absolute Anime Banner Contest! The winning banner can be found on
http://www.AbsoluteAnime.com/admin/index.htm and is the sakura one underneath the black one that I made.
Of course, he's the only one who entered, so I guess he'll win both DVDs. For the next contest, I think I'll extend it to 2 weeks... unless any of you think it should go even longer?
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 22, 2005 6:27pm
by Ender
What its over...omg...im almost done with mine!! omfg...dangit. Are you sure its over...??
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 22, 2005 8:38pm
by noodles87
He said friday. Too bad Neji.
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 22, 2005 8:57pm
by webmaster
I should be starting three new contests shortly, and a second banner contest will be one of them.
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 23, 2005 1:45am
by Blue-eyed Valon 2485
New avatar

re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 23, 2005 1:38pm
by ericdbz
I would like to thank the academy for this reward and...oh...you like me you really like me, kind of.

re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 23, 2005 1:40pm
by noodles87
Congrats on your prizes ericdbz.
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 23, 2005 2:10pm
by *~Hakkai~*
oops.... just saw this. But the banner is most excellent, even if it was the only one. I like it.
re: Absolute Anime Contest
Posted: Jan 23, 2005 11:21pm
by Scorpia251

I love it too

congradulations ericdbz
