Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
An SM episode guide site
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: An SM episode guide site
Ok I have yet another problem here.....
I'll just let it go, everyone is entitled to their opinion, just don't go making a haters clan for her...
I'll just let it go, everyone is entitled to their opinion, just don't go making a haters clan for her...
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: An SM episode guide site
I hope you were joking...
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
re: An SM episode guide site
Look, Please don't spam.
Kaiba, thanks for the episode guide (i'll remember that for when you next do something unappropriate
) I'll take a look at it
Kaiba, thanks for the episode guide (i'll remember that for when you next do something unappropriate
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Seten
- Visitor
re: An SM episode guide site
ill set up te Gwen Stefani Haters clan in the pointless chit chat section!
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: An SM episode guide site
Is this becasue we never returned the favour???
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
re: An SM episode guide site
Please stay on topic.
And Kaiba, do you really need to create a haters clan for everything that you don't like?
cause its not fair.
Anyone else got anything to add to the SM fan guide?
And Kaiba, do you really need to create a haters clan for everything that you don't like?
cause its not fair.
Anyone else got anything to add to the SM fan guide?
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: An SM episode guide site
Not really, but congrats on being a mod
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
re: An SM episode guide site
Thank you Sooooo Much My Sailor Moon Sis!
I Guess i'm the first Well... SM Fan Girl to be a Mod
ooops... i'll stop spamming...
BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!!!
I Guess i'm the first Well... SM Fan Girl to be a Mod
ooops... i'll stop spamming...
BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!!!
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: An SM episode guide site
I'll get back on topic
Well, the guide is pretty useful!
Well, the guide is pretty useful!
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: An SM episode guide site
Yeah
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
re: An SM episode guide site
OOC: Thank You Sailor Universia!! *huggles SM sistas* And Btw go the thread about Couples pictures.. I know its not couples pic but i put some really great avatars ^^
Back on topic: Yes Kaiba, Its very userful
Back on topic: Yes Kaiba, Its very userful
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt
<3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
