Page 2 of 2

Re: re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Posted: Sep 10, 2005 12:36am
by The Realist
Delight wrote:Surely you wouldn't put her through such a thing? *mock horror*
I couldn't if I had the power. She would just punch me right down to the floor. I can feel that punch too.

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Posted: Sep 13, 2005 6:06pm
by hidden_geek
I love girl on girl... like highscool hentai chicks with there short little skirts masterbating sucking on things and sticking things in there pussy while screaming in delight..... :mrgreen: [-X I shouldn't have told you that...... well I also like when they urinate and bondage.... too far.... ](*,) yes too far...

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Posted: Sep 18, 2005 9:07pm
by galfwend
Gurl and Gurl IS the BEST TRY asking UR "mother" ahihih

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Posted: Sep 20, 2005 10:57pm
by quamp
So why was mono-sexualism (a.k.a. masturbation) left off of the list?

Well, call me old fashioned, but I like guy-on-girl only, with some mono-sexualism occasionally. Some of the girl-on-girl bonadge stuff I find very disturbing. :twitch:

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Posted: Sep 20, 2005 11:04pm
by Pyro Psycho
I prefer the Yaoi ya know you cant help to get wet when you see it..... =P~

re: What's Your Favorite Kind of Hentai?

Posted: Sep 29, 2005 5:49am
by +-[YuuriXWolfram]-+
to tell you the truth i like all of them :mrgreen: