Page 2 of 5

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 1:42pm
by Persiaisis
i didnt know they had a music video

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 7:50pm
by Sasami Jurai
I never saw the music video.

Re: re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 9:38pm
by SYL
Sasami Jurai wrote:KIIS FM came to my school during lunch time on the past Thursday, October 13th. I was so happy!!! :D It was awesome! They had D.J. Drew, and those other KIIS FM crew. They threw free KIIS stuff, but I didn't get any KIIS stuff. They also are supporting my school's sports team on the past Friday's game too! IT WAS AWESOME! :D :color: :color: \:D/ \:D/

NO WAY!!! that is sooo cool... too bad you didnt get anything :(

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 19, 2005 10:17pm
by Sasami Jurai
At least they came to my school! I heard awesome songs! \:D/

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 20, 2005 10:09am
by Sailor Venus
I love this song too!

I like 'Don't Lie' better.

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 20, 2005 10:14am
by Marina
That song is sick :sick:

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 20, 2005 10:22pm
by Sasami Jurai
~what are you gonna do with all that junk all that junk inside your trunk?~


I'm gonna get get get get get get you drunk, get you love drunk off my hump, my hump my hump my hump my hump my hump, my hump my hump my hump, my lovely little lump! Check it out!~

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 21, 2005 3:55pm
by SYL
so im guessing you still like this song a lot huh? :D

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 22, 2005 3:15pm
by Sasami Jurai
You bet your sweetness it is! :P

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 22, 2005 9:32pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
i like this video :love: :love: :love:

why dont they just say "like fergy's boob and butt stand here"

Re: re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 22, 2005 9:47pm
by SYL
Araevin_EL wrote:i like this video :love: :love: :love:

why dont they just say "like fergy's boob and butt stand here"
lmao! :lol:

Re: re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 22, 2005 10:37pm
by Sasami Jurai
SomebodyYou'llLike wrote:
Araevin_EL wrote:i like this video :love: :love: :love:

why dont they just say "like fergy's boob and butt stand here"
lmao! :lol:



I saw the music video yesterday, and it's not that good. :crazy: rofl

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 23, 2005 12:34am
by Sailor Venus
I haven't seen it yet ](*,)

Re: re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 23, 2005 5:03pm
by SYL
me either ](*,) :-$ :mrgreen:

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 24, 2005 7:59pm
by Chibi1229
FERGIE MAKES ME H****Y

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 24, 2005 10:50pm
by Sasami Jurai
Tsk tsk tsk, chibi. [-X lol 8)