Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hentai, or anime porn. Only enter if you are of legal age to view such content.
Prince-Darien
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 183
Joined: Aug 04, 2005 4:58pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Prince-Darien »

We love Yaoi why dont you? Thats the major question.
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mar 19, 2005 1:07am
Gender: Female

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

how very matuer of you to walk into a topic about yaio and say its wrong just to p*ss people off. :roll: yaoi is the best because its got love and some romance. like gravitation and others... =P~ =P~ =P~ :love: :love: :love:
the only reson some men dont like it is because its not "big, macho, get on the floor [censored] kinda crap"
dont get me wrong i like regular but... i like yaoi exponetialy better. =P~ =P~ =P~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Ember wrote:We love Yaoi why dont you? Thats the major question.
First I would like to hear why you all like it plz. Also I find it odd that a guy would like yaoi. :? All I want to know is why you like it that's all.... :|
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Homunculus_Lust wrote:how very matuer of you to walk into a topic about yaio and say its wrong just to p*ss people off. :roll: yaoi is the best because its got love and some romance. like gravitation and others... =P~ =P~ =P~ :love: :love: :love:
the only reson some men dont like it is because its not "big, macho, get on the floor b*tch kinda crap"
dont get me wrong i like regular but... i like yaoi exponetialy better. =P~ =P~ =P~
If you notice the topic it says: WHO LIKES OR DISLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Prince-Darien
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 183
Joined: Aug 04, 2005 4:58pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Prince-Darien »

Well I Am Bisexual, so why not like it?
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2321
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
Gender: Male

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

hey im a guy and i love yaoi so dont speek for all of us. got it :evil:
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mar 19, 2005 1:07am
Gender: Female

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

Hawke123 wrote:
Homunculus_Lust wrote:how very matuer of you to walk into a topic about yaio and say its wrong just to p*ss people off. :roll: yaoi is the best because its got love and some romance. like gravitation and others... =P~ =P~ =P~ :love: :love: :love:
the only reson some men dont like it is because its not "big, macho, get on the floor b*tch kinda crap"
dont get me wrong i like regular but... i like yaoi exponetialy better. =P~ =P~ =P~
If you notice the topic it says: WHO LIKES OR DISLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
yeah but you knew by saying that you would start a fight!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Just so you all know I wasn't trying to p*ss anyone off by saying that I think yaoi is wrong. :| Also in response to Homunculus_Lust saying that guys hate yaoi cuz it is not macho is not the reason. First off I am straight so naturally I do not like yaoi and secondly not all of the anime that I like is "macho." I like the animes Love Hina and DearS and those do not go under the action category.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2321
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
Gender: Male

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

but saying that you have a problem with yaoi is like saying you dislike gay people.
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Homunculus_Pride wrote:but saying that you have a problem with yaoi is like saying you dislike gay people.
No it isn't. I do not dislike the person. Only what they are doing.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Prince-Darien
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 183
Joined: Aug 04, 2005 4:58pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Prince-Darien »

Now your dissing there ways, Shame on you [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2321
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
Gender: Male

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

OOOhhhh! thanks thats much better! :roll:
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Ember wrote:Now your dissing there ways, Shame on you [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
:shock: Guys you are taking this personaly when you shouldn't be. Look Ember and Pride I never said that I hated gays okay? Calm down ppl. :roll: If you guys like yaoi, fine. I am not trying to change your minds. I was only telling you what I thought sheesh. :|
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Prince-Darien
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 183
Joined: Aug 04, 2005 4:58pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Prince-Darien »

Well Dont and thats Mr. Ember to you :mrgreen:
I was Born alone.. and shall remain alone...
Nathan~Chevalier
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2321
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
Gender: Male

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Nathan~Chevalier »

whats wrong with whatr we do, i just wanna know why you think thats so wrong.
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
Locked