Page 2 of 5

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 9:54am
by Prince-Darien
We love Yaoi why dont you? Thats the major question.

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 9:56am
by ♥DIVA♥
how very matuer of you to walk into a topic about yaio and say its wrong just to p*ss people off. :roll: yaoi is the best because its got love and some romance. like gravitation and others... =P~ =P~ =P~ :love: :love: :love:
the only reson some men dont like it is because its not "big, macho, get on the floor [censored] kinda crap"
dont get me wrong i like regular but... i like yaoi exponetialy better. =P~ =P~ =P~

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 9:58am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Ember wrote:We love Yaoi why dont you? Thats the major question.
First I would like to hear why you all like it plz. Also I find it odd that a guy would like yaoi. :? All I want to know is why you like it that's all.... :|

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 9:59am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Homunculus_Lust wrote:how very matuer of you to walk into a topic about yaio and say its wrong just to p*ss people off. :roll: yaoi is the best because its got love and some romance. like gravitation and others... =P~ =P~ =P~ :love: :love: :love:
the only reson some men dont like it is because its not "big, macho, get on the floor b*tch kinda crap"
dont get me wrong i like regular but... i like yaoi exponetialy better. =P~ =P~ =P~
If you notice the topic it says: WHO LIKES OR DISLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:04am
by Prince-Darien
Well I Am Bisexual, so why not like it?

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:04am
by Nathan~Chevalier
hey im a guy and i love yaoi so dont speek for all of us. got it :evil:

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:07am
by ♥DIVA♥
Hawke123 wrote:
Homunculus_Lust wrote:how very matuer of you to walk into a topic about yaio and say its wrong just to p*ss people off. :roll: yaoi is the best because its got love and some romance. like gravitation and others... =P~ =P~ =P~ :love: :love: :love:
the only reson some men dont like it is because its not "big, macho, get on the floor b*tch kinda crap"
dont get me wrong i like regular but... i like yaoi exponetialy better. =P~ =P~ =P~
If you notice the topic it says: WHO LIKES OR DISLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
yeah but you knew by saying that you would start a fight!

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:11am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Just so you all know I wasn't trying to p*ss anyone off by saying that I think yaoi is wrong. :| Also in response to Homunculus_Lust saying that guys hate yaoi cuz it is not macho is not the reason. First off I am straight so naturally I do not like yaoi and secondly not all of the anime that I like is "macho." I like the animes Love Hina and DearS and those do not go under the action category.

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:12am
by Prince-Darien

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:14am
by Nathan~Chevalier
but saying that you have a problem with yaoi is like saying you dislike gay people.

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:16am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Homunculus_Pride wrote:but saying that you have a problem with yaoi is like saying you dislike gay people.
No it isn't. I do not dislike the person. Only what they are doing.

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:17am
by Prince-Darien
Now your dissing there ways, Shame on you [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:19am
by Nathan~Chevalier
OOOhhhh! thanks thats much better! :roll:

Re: re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:21am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Ember wrote:Now your dissing there ways, Shame on you [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
:shock: Guys you are taking this personaly when you shouldn't be. Look Ember and Pride I never said that I hated gays okay? Calm down ppl. :roll: If you guys like yaoi, fine. I am not trying to change your minds. I was only telling you what I thought sheesh. :|

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:22am
by Prince-Darien
Well Dont and thats Mr. Ember to you :mrgreen:

re: WHO LIKES OR DIDLIKES YAOI ANIME/MANGA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Jan 08, 2006 10:24am
by Nathan~Chevalier
whats wrong with whatr we do, i just wanna know why you think thats so wrong.