Page 2 of 2

Re: re: are u in a band?

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:03pm
by nozomi
Sora wrote:We can also do Feel Good Inc.

Ooh! I like that song! ^_^

re: are u in a band?

Posted: Oct 29, 2005 11:58pm
by Bambi
Well, i would be in a Band but my parents say i'm too young. -_-;;. And that i have to focus on school.. -_-. Anyway.. i'm forced to sing for Family Events! :shock: (save me) and i mean forced -_-. So for those.. i have to sing.. Oh Gawd.. Brace yourselves.. The Wonder of You - Elvis Presley (w00t the King xD), Killing Me Softly - (no clue), Greatest Love - Whitney Houston, Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton.. I'll stop beofre i further humilate myself. Out of all of those.. the song i actually enjoy singing is Tears in Heaven. My brother sings it with me and its a Great Harmony. With His Good Low Voice.. and well.. i sing it about an Octave higher. So its Wonderful :mrgreen: So Yeah.. i'm mainly a vocalist. ^_^

Instruments.. Well.. I have Been Playing The Piano since i was 5.. so thats 7 Years. I'm supposed to start learning the Drums soon o.o . My brother.. well, when he gets back from University hes going to give me tips on the Guitar ^_^;;.

So Yeah... 8-[

So Yeah.. I sing.. Old School Music?

:lol:

And Jesus Christ.. I'm Also a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Fan =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :-"

re: are u in a band?

Posted: Oct 30, 2005 12:18am
by nozomi
Forced to sing? :| You should only do it if you enjoy it. That's what I say. :?

Re: re: are u in a band?

Posted: Oct 30, 2005 8:34am
by Xehanort
nozomi wrote:
Sora wrote:We can also do Feel Good Inc.

Ooh! I like that song! ^_^

I do two.

Re: re: are u in a band?

Posted: Oct 30, 2005 10:42am
by Bambi
nozomi wrote:Forced to sing? :| You should only do it if you enjoy it. That's what I say. :?
Thank You Sis!!. I do enjoy singing. But not the songs they pick me to sing ](*,) ](*,)

re: are u in a band?

Posted: Oct 30, 2005 9:49pm
by nozomi
Serena, if we ever meet let's sing Pieces together. ^_^ That'd be fun! :D

Re: re: are u in a band?

Posted: Oct 30, 2005 10:58pm
by Bambi
nozomi wrote:Serena, if we ever meet let's sing Pieces together. ^_^ That'd be fun! :D
Its a Date Sis!! :mrgreen: 8)

That Would Be Awesome!!!! OMGosh! I'm All Excited :oops: :oops: 8-[ :mrgreen:

re: are u in a band?

Posted: Oct 31, 2005 3:06am
by Commander~Lightning~Spike
No i is not. sorry post collecting. :mrgreen:

re: are u in a band?

Posted: Oct 31, 2005 4:28am
by Lucia Skyfire
I wanna be but noone has the time right now.

I wanna be able to sing Helena, and I'm not Okay, and Holiday, and Give me Novacaine.....

re: are u in a band?

Posted: Oct 31, 2005 5:21am
by Ethereal Blaze
problem there KP, you cant sing. ^^ OT: id love to be, and im self teaching guitar... so who knows, mebbe... :-k