Page 2 of 15
re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行�??�?��?
Posted: Nov 03, 2005 6:54pm
by geishaboy
Awsome, when the forum starts displaying Japanese script again we can have a full tilt Japanese coversation

re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行㿿㿜_
Posted: Nov 04, 2005 4:48am
by galfwend
how do u say i really love u in japanese...and by the way wat is ur nationality?
Re: re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行㿿㿜_
Posted: Nov 04, 2005 5:05am
by geishaboy
galfwend wrote:how do u say i really love u in japanese...and by the way wat is ur nationality?
"Dai suki" literally means "I really love you" but it does not sound as strong as it does in english.
"Ai shite ru" Liretally means "I am loving you" and it the strongest way to say I love you in Japanese.
I am from New Zealand. No, I'm not Japanese, I am just studying Japanese at university.
re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行�??�?��?
Posted: Nov 04, 2005 11:51am
by Xehanort
How do you say "sex" in Japanese?
re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行�??�?��?
Posted: Nov 04, 2005 11:51am
by Xehanort
How do you say "sex" in Japanese?
how do you say '???" in English?lol

re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行�??�?��?
Posted: Nov 05, 2005 12:24am
by crystal.tears
How do you say "anonymous" in Japanese?
re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行�??�?��?
Posted: Nov 05, 2005 10:38am
by Silver Sailor Orion
re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行㿿㿜_
Posted: Nov 05, 2005 12:15pm
by Biki
sweet. japanese lessons. what i barely got from darkbear. continue...
Re: re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行�??�?��?
Posted: Nov 05, 2005 12:26pm
by Xehanort
Sora wrote:How do you say "sex" in Japanese?
Well....
re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行㿿㿜_
Posted: Nov 05, 2005 9:02pm
by galfwend
do u know a japanes to english translation site?
plzz tell me ^_^
Re: re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行�??�?��?
Posted: Nov 05, 2005 9:04pm
by Xehanort
Sora wrote:Sora wrote:How do you say "sex" in Japanese?
Well....
First you tell me this and Ill tell you.
Re: re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行�??�?��?
Posted: Nov 05, 2005 11:14pm
by geishaboy
Sora wrote:Sora wrote:Sora wrote:How do you say "sex" in Japanese?
Well....
First you tell me this and Ill tell you.
Seeing as how you want to know so badly. It's just, I'm not sure if I should be teaching you guys those kinds of words. But language is langugae I guess. For sex they use the english word, but it sounds a bit different.
Sex - sekusu ( pronounced "sek'su") - セクス
(I) had sex with my girlfriend - (watashi wa) kanojo to sekusu wo shimasu/suru
I am trusting you not to use this to sexually harass young Japanese school girls.
anonymous - takumei
An anonymous [something] - tekumei no [something]
*A note with this, I dont think you can put this word at the end of a letter or poem like we do in english, I'm not to sure.
Re: re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行㿿㿜_
Posted: Nov 05, 2005 11:18pm
by geishaboy
galfwend wrote:do u know a japanes to english translation site?
plzz tell me ^_^
Most people use Babel Fish, it can translate most languages, but it butchers up Japanese grammar somewhitng awful with Japanese. It should only be used to get the general idea of soemthing.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/
For expamle, I typed in "What are you doing" in Japanese, and it returned "What is has done". Be very careful with online translators.
re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行㿿㿜_
Posted: Nov 06, 2005 3:24pm
by DaysGoBy
I'm learning Japanese from a book from the library and I can do a little. LIke I know the difference betweent the greetings like: Konnichiwa is basically Good Afternoon and Konbanwa is Good Evening, and Ohayo Gozaimasu is Good Morning... can you tell me if i"m right or wrong? ^^
Re: re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行㿿㿜_
Posted: Nov 06, 2005 7:06pm
by geishaboy
InuYashaDemonSlayer wrote:I'm learning Japanese from a book from the library and I can do a little. LIke I know the difference betweent the greetings like: Konnichiwa is basically Good Afternoon and Konbanwa is Good Evening, and Ohayo Gozaimasu is Good Morning... can you tell me if i"m right or wrong? ^^
Thats perfect.
re: Time for a Japanese lesson, 行㿿㿜_
Posted: Nov 06, 2005 9:35pm
by galfwend
ei if u have the time have a chat with me... do u have yahoo messenger???? _^