Page 2 of 3

re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 09, 2005 1:56am
by Chaotic reminder
heres a good one

gendo ikari (shinji's dad): son. you know the REAL reason i dont talk to you much, right?
shinji: um...no...
gendo:its because im shy, and i find you attractive...

re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 09, 2005 9:55pm
by Killericon
Rei: Oh 0WNED! [censored] OWNED! Did you see that? The angel was all like "Ima gonna wipe out humanity" but then I was all like "Not on my watch sista!" and I totally schooled him! YES! OWNED!

Re: re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 5:56am
by Soi Fon_101
Asuka: Shinji you were suppose to help me with the chores!

Shinji: *sitting on the couch* :evil: SHUT UP ASUKA I'M WATCHING A MOVIE!!!

Asuka: But you've seen that movie 2 times!

Shinji: :evil: WAIT TILL THE MOVIE'S OVER!!!

Asuka: :cry: You're mean!

Shinji: REI GET ME SOME POPCORN!!!

:mrgreen:

Re: re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 7:47am
by Chaotic reminder
Guardian Airtos wrote:Asuka: Shinji you were suppose to help me with the chores!

Shinji: *sitting on the couch* :evil: SHUT UP ASUKA I'M WATCHING A MOVIE!!!

Asuka: But you've seen that movie 2 times!

Shinji: :evil: WAIT TILL THE MOVIE'S OVER!!!

Asuka: :cry: You're mean!

Shinji: REI GET ME SOME POPCORN!!!

:mrgreen:
LMFAO!

Re: re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 8:18am
by Soi Fon_101
Shinji: *sees a beer can on the table* <_< >_> *grabs it* I wonder what it tastes like?

(3 minutes later)

Misato: Shinji gimme back my beer cans!

Shinji: *all drunk* No way old lady they belong to me!

(Asuka comes in)

Asuka: Shinji what the hell?! You're drunk!

Shinji: Hey Asuka let's go on our honeymoon! *plops down on the floor*

Asuka: :twitch:

re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 8:32am
by Chaotic reminder
(first epy)

shinji:me? im not going to pilot this thing!....unless it's got a in-built cd player... :|

________________________________________________________

(epy 19:introjection)

shinji: forget it misato, i wont pilot that thing again...at least, not til they get that [censored] cd-player built :x

Re: re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 8:35am
by Soi Fon_101
Fallen Angel of Chaos wrote:(first epy)

shinji:me? im not going to pilot this thing!....unless it's got a in-built cd player... :|

________________________________________________________

(epy 19:introjection)

shinji: forget it misato, i wont pilot that thing again...at least, not til they get that [censored] cd-player built :x
:heh: LMAO!!

re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 8:49am
by Chaotic reminder
shinji: um, do we HAVE to have pilots? cant we just use a xbox controler with it and pilot it like a video game? :?

Re: re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 8:59am
by Soi Fon_101
Gendo: Okay Shinji let's have some father and son time. All you have to do is defeat the angels!

Shinji: *in Unit 01* Okay! *climbs on top of a building*

Gendo: :?

Shinji: *looking up at the sky* Hey dad I don't see any angels! Are they invisable?

Gendo: :shock: NOT THOSE ANGELS THE OTHER ANGELS WHO ARE ATTACKING-!!!

Ritsuko: Sir part of Tokyo 3 was destroyed already!

Gendo: :x

re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 9:04am
by Chaotic reminder
misato: shinji, asuka, rei! theres a angel aproching! report to the eva entry bay asap!

shinji: oh! can we stop at the store on the way there? i want a granny smith apple :)

re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 14, 2005 1:51am
by Deacon
Gendo: NOT THOSE ANGELS THE OTHER ANGELS WHO ARE ATTACKING-!!!

Guardian Airtos, that's really :lol: :lol: :lol: !
I nearly cried...

And
Fallen Angel of Chaos wrote:
(first epy)

shinji:me? im not going to pilot this thing!....unless it's got a in-built cd player...

This was wondefull too...Bwa ah ah ah ah!

***
Anyway:
(one of the last episodes)
Misato- Oh, Kaji, why did you leave me? WHY? WHY! :cry:
Asuka (in her room)- Oh, Kaji sempai...where are you? Do you abandon me after such a long time? :cry:

Someone knocks at the door. Shinji open. He finds Kaji, with a long beard, extremely BIG muscles and seven star-shaped scares on his body.

Kaji- I've fight all the NERV special service agency, and now I came back. The star of the Divine School of Hokuto shines bright upon me! You, son of the Nanto Master, DIE! UATATATATATATA!

re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 15, 2005 7:40am
by I Am Kira!
*Episode where they find out Rei isnt reall human and they see all the Rei clones*

Shinji:"Ohh, can i haveone =P~ "

re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 16, 2005 10:55am
by Deacon
The Kaji's message left to Misato few minutes before he died:

Katsuragi...I died searching the truth. [...etc]. If we shall meet again, well...I'll tell you the thing I couldn't tell you 8 years ago...Katsuragi...I'm gay.
Misato- :shock: :pale: :twitch:

Re: re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 18, 2005 9:08am
by Soi Fon_101
Shinji: Rei, Asuka I love the both of you!

Asuka: But who would you choose?

Shinji: :D Doesn't matter I'll take you both!

Asuka: :shock:

Rei: Shinji I hate you!

Shinji: :twisted: Too bad!

re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 18, 2005 9:20am
by Chaotic reminder
shinji: so rei, why are you always so gloomy?

rei:i...a long time ago i...i ran out of cheese :cry:

Re: re: things that the characters would never say

Posted: Dec 18, 2005 9:26am
by Soi Fon_101
Misato: I keep my place clean everyday!