Page 2 of 4
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 10:26pm
by Xehanort
Mine is at level 357243857846756473657346478676547367456746375637635765347865734667897982987298189238725985518980523762842387847821871177917171845791857685681601605167816056150657651956!!!!!!
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 10:32pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
*tips head in confusion so much I fall out of the chair*That's so many numbers...
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 10:44pm
by Xehanort
I dare you to multiply that by the 8th power!

re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 10:54pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
*falls off roof in confusion*
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 11:02pm
by Xehanort
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 11:06pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
*falls off apartment*
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 11:13pm
by Xehanort
What about 2 + 2 ?

re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 11:16pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
*falls off Empire State Builder*
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 11:19pm
by Xehanort

Ummm...the answer is 4...

re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 11:28pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
*falls out of a boat*4?I don't get it!!
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 16, 2005 11:45pm
by Xehanort
Have you suffered a recent hear injury?
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 17, 2005 4:54am
by Fangoram the Shaman king
man I alway thought he was a [censored]
Re: re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 17, 2005 3:58pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Link_Bell wrote:Have you suffered a recent hear injury?
*get's eaten by a shark*
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 17, 2005 6:43pm
by Xehanort
Oooooooooooooooooooooooookay theeeeeeeeen...

.

re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 17, 2005 6:49pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
*resles with the shark then rides it*Animal people!*giggles*
re: Zatch Bell Video (WARNING!RATED PG-13)
Posted: Dec 18, 2005 7:37pm
by Xehanort
*people look at me strangle*
I don't know her...
