How would you say 'Julie' in Japanese?
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Words, phrases or anything else wanted? Ask here!
re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? Ask h
Ohhh...thankies!
How would you say 'Julie' in Japanese?
How would you say 'Julie' in Japanese?
(
Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™
)
re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? Ask h
I hope you guys don't mind me cutting in.
English names aren't that easy to translate, but it would most likely be: Julie = Juuri (sounds kinda like "jury" or "jewely" to me though...)
to Darkbear-san: yes, there's no "v"s in Japanese, but the "b"s take it's place (although when I was over there in Japan for a while they're starting to use the "v" sounds along with "l"s...). But you just about translated the name right.
Also, that "n" thing can turn into a "m" too. Though I'm having a hard time finding out just when that "n" changes.
And "kokoro" can be used, but usually it's referred to the heart-type of spirit. "Tamashii" can work too.
Sorceress-san:
sexy = sekushii (if you mean by adjectives)
geek = otaku
English names aren't that easy to translate, but it would most likely be: Julie = Juuri (sounds kinda like "jury" or "jewely" to me though...)
to Darkbear-san: yes, there's no "v"s in Japanese, but the "b"s take it's place (although when I was over there in Japan for a while they're starting to use the "v" sounds along with "l"s...). But you just about translated the name right.
Also, that "n" thing can turn into a "m" too. Though I'm having a hard time finding out just when that "n" changes.
And "kokoro" can be used, but usually it's referred to the heart-type of spirit. "Tamashii" can work too.
Sorceress-san:
sexy = sekushii (if you mean by adjectives)
geek = otaku
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
Re: re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? A
here's no "V" sound in Japanese, nor is there a "ti" kana. it would beRyukon wrote:I hope you guys don't mind me cutting in.
to Darkbear-san: yes, there's no "v"s in Japanese, but the "b"s take it's place (although when I was over there in Japan for a while they're starting to use the "v" sounds along with "l"s...). But you just about translated the name right.
Suchiiben <-- hence: I changed the v sound into a b
go to this site
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? Ask h
Well, I'm not saying it should be in there, just mentioning that some are experimenting with the "v" sounds when I visited in Japan. It doesn't have to be written as such.
You did translate it right. I wasn't opposing it or anything.
You did translate it right. I wasn't opposing it or anything.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
Re: re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? A
Orange JuiceRyukon wrote:Well, I'm not saying it should be in there, just mentioning that some are experimenting with the "v" sounds when I visited in Japan. It doesn't have to be written as such.
You did translate it right. I wasn't opposing it or anything.
go to this site
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
Re: re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? A
oishii banana no kunshuDarkbear wrote: Orange Juice
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? Ask h
I'd like to ask a word, heh.
Can anyone answer me what the word for "Blue Wind" is in japanese? And perhaps also get me the japanese writings for the word? Much appreciated
Can anyone answer me what the word for "Blue Wind" is in japanese? And perhaps also get me the japanese writings for the word? Much appreciated
Re: re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? A
Aoi kazeReno wrote:I'd like to ask a word, heh.
Can anyone answer me what the word for "Blue Wind" is in japanese? And perhaps also get me the japanese writings for the word? Much appreciated
青い 風
あおい かぜ
go to this site
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? Ask h
Thanks a bunch mate, but eh like...which of those writings is what? lol
re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? Ask h
The first one is in Roomaji format. The second is with it's respective Kanji symbols and the last one is in Hiragana.
But they're all "Blue Wind".
But they're all "Blue Wind".
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
Re: re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? A
Yeah. Use the Kanji one if you wanna look official, sorry I didn't specify the writings.Ryukon wrote:The first one is in Roomaji format. The second is with it's respective Kanji symbols and the last one is in Hiragana.
But they're all "Blue Wind".
go to this site
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? A
Its ok its ok, you helped atleast and its appreciated. Just got those symbols engraved on my katana ^_^ looks awesome, lolDarkbear wrote:Yeah. Use the Kanji one if you wanna look official, sorry I didn't specify the writings.Ryukon wrote:The first one is in Roomaji format. The second is with it's respective Kanji symbols and the last one is in Hiragana.
But they're all "Blue Wind".
re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? Ask h
can anybody tell me what:
1.knives
2.blades
3.rift blade
4.poisononus
5.pain
is translated in jappanese?
thanx
1.knives
2.blades
3.rift blade
4.poisononus
5.pain
is translated in jappanese?
thanx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Re: re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? A
1.bananaHomunculus_Lust wrote:can anybody tell me what:
1.knives
2.blades
3.rift blade
4.poisononus
5.pain
is translated in jappanese?
thanx
2.wa
3.oishikatta
4.hontou
5.desu ne
go to this site
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
Re: re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? A
ナン ダ?Darkbear wrote:1.bananaHomunculus_Lust wrote:can anybody tell me what:
1.knives
2.blades
3.rift blade
4.poisononus
5.pain
is translated in jappanese?
thanx
2.wa
3.oishikatta
4.hontou
5.desu ne
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
Re: re: Fundamental questions about the Japanese language? A
Darkbear wrote:1.bananaHomunculus_Lust wrote:can anybody tell me what:
1.knives
2.blades
3.rift blade
4.poisononus
5.pain
is translated in jappanese?
thanx
2.wa
3.oishikatta
4.hontou
5.desu ne
俺の美味しいバナナを見せてある!
ンンンン、バナナチップス
