Page 2 of 2

re: No one has mentioned....

Posted: Jan 02, 2006 10:11pm
by josh
Pink Floyd is one of my favourite bands. I love everything about them, guitar work is genius i love David Gilmour.

Led Zeppelin are good too except the singers voice is annoying at times. Too high. I can't turn there music up loud enuff i get sore ears lol. Jimmy Page is a [censored] genius though! Stairway to Heaven :)

haha as i sed I haven't heard sublime. :|

Re: re: No one has mentioned....

Posted: Jan 03, 2006 1:50pm
by Pyro Psycho
Jesus Christ wrote:Pink Floyd is one of my favourite bands. I love everything about them, guitar work is genius i love David Gilmour.

Led Zeppelin are good too except the singers voice is annoying at times. Too high. I can't turn there music up loud enuff i get sore ears lol. Jimmy Page is a f***ing genius though! Stairway to Heaven :)

haha as i sed I haven't heard sublime. :|
*holds you* :shock: Jesus is love ;_;

re: No one has mentioned....

Posted: Jan 03, 2006 3:29pm
by Kitty
i listen to sublime sometimes..not alot

Re: re: No one has mentioned....

Posted: Jan 04, 2006 4:54pm
by ♥DIVA♥
Homunculus_Envy wrote:
Jesus Christ wrote:Pink Floyd is one of my favourite bands. I love everything about them, guitar work is genius i love David Gilmour.

Led Zeppelin are good too except the singers voice is annoying at times. Too high. I can't turn there music up loud enuff i get sore ears lol. Jimmy Page is a f***ing genius though! Stairway to Heaven :)

haha as i sed I haven't heard sublime. :|
*holds you* :shock: Jesus is love ;_;
lol :lol: :lol:

Re: No one has mentioned....

Posted: Jan 05, 2006 11:58am
by SYL
Homunculus_Envy wrote:But does anyone out there actually love Sublime as much as I do? I've really never heard anything from anyone about Sublime XP
ther're cool \:D/

re: No one has mentioned....

Posted: Jan 16, 2006 6:44pm
by silver and cold
yes i agree LOL.

re: No one has mentioned....

Posted: Jan 16, 2006 9:38pm
by SYL
i like some of their songs =P

Re: re: No one has mentioned....

Posted: Feb 02, 2006 3:20am
by Mai
Homunculus_Envy wrote:
car2ie wrote:Sublime was cool, kinda ska-punkish...But who could forget the song Date Rape. That is the funniest song.

Stoner music? I still consider stoner music LedZepplin and Pink Floyd the ultimate stoner music.

I used to really like Aerosmith...now I just kinda admire them because they've survived for so long.
Toys In The Attic is a good Aerosmith CD.
Well I mean yes I agree with the Pink Floyd there big time. Something you can enhance on. Especially dark side of the moon. But ya know Sublime gets you in the mood too ^^ along with Bob Marley XP
'

Hahaha. I was listening to Bob Marley on my mp3 player during physics and my teacher didn't scream, yell, kick or punch. :o We actually got into a discussion about him...(I knew that teacher did drugs! :x :shock: :x :o )

Re: re: No one has mentioned....

Posted: Feb 02, 2006 2:18pm
by Pyro Psycho
Mai wrote:
Homunculus_Envy wrote:
car2ie wrote:Sublime was cool, kinda ska-punkish...But who could forget the song Date Rape. That is the funniest song.

Stoner music? I still consider stoner music LedZepplin and Pink Floyd the ultimate stoner music.

I used to really like Aerosmith...now I just kinda admire them because they've survived for so long.
Toys In The Attic is a good Aerosmith CD.
Well I mean yes I agree with the Pink Floyd there big time. Something you can enhance on. Especially dark side of the moon. But ya know Sublime gets you in the mood too ^^ along with Bob Marley XP
'

Hahaha. I was listening to Bob Marley on my mp3 player during physics and my teacher didn't scream, yell, kick or punch. :o We actually got into a discussion about him...(I knew that teacher did drugs! :x :shock: :x :o )
Lol wow! I wish I had a hippie teacher u___u;; But really the only cool teacher I have is my art teacher. She loves the Beatles :color: and my other one loves Queen =D And as for Sublime.....man they rule XD Too bad the lead singer died T.T My favorite was 2 joints and Santaria

Re: re: No one has mentioned....

Posted: Feb 02, 2006 3:37pm
by SYL
Homunculus_Envy wrote:
Mai wrote:
Homunculus_Envy wrote:
car2ie wrote:Sublime was cool, kinda ska-punkish...But who could forget the song Date Rape. That is the funniest song.

Stoner music? I still consider stoner music LedZepplin and Pink Floyd the ultimate stoner music.

I used to really like Aerosmith...now I just kinda admire them because they've survived for so long.
Toys In The Attic is a good Aerosmith CD.
Well I mean yes I agree with the Pink Floyd there big time. Something you can enhance on. Especially dark side of the moon. But ya know Sublime gets you in the mood too ^^ along with Bob Marley XP
'

Hahaha. I was listening to Bob Marley on my mp3 player during physics and my teacher didn't scream, yell, kick or punch. :o We actually got into a discussion about him...(I knew that teacher did drugs! :x :shock: :x :o )
Lol wow! I wish I had a hippie teacher u___u;; But really the only cool teacher I have is my art teacher. She loves the Beatles :color: and my other one loves Queen =D And as for Sublime.....man they rule XD Too bad the lead singer died T.T My favorite was 2 joints and Santaria
Yeah and Sublime is from Long Beach =P....i think :-k