Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
How RUDE!
-
Nathan~Chevalier
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2321
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
- Gender: Male
re: How RUDE!
i would so cut your head off right now if you were close to were i live
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: How RUDE!
OOOO, I am so scared.Homunculus_Pride wrote:i would so cut your head off right now if you were close to were i live
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
Nathan~Chevalier
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2321
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 11:05am
- Gender: Male
re: How RUDE!
The Original Homunculus Pride
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
"Your Joy is Proof that you've Shared your Happiness with Someone...
Your Sadness is Proof you've Shared your Suffering with Someone..." Ah! my goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnpuxxhh ... re=related
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
re: How RUDE!
You have to admit that pokemon parody was hilarious. 
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
- Cybertron Norcinu
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm
re: How RUDE!
Dang, I have a look and read in this thread and it looks like everyone's sharpening their axes
The pokemon one just seemed like a few teenagers having their fun so I don't we need to go into hunting down and killing mode, hehe/ *Anime sweatdrop*
~Norcinu
The pokemon one just seemed like a few teenagers having their fun so I don't we need to go into hunting down and killing mode, hehe/ *Anime sweatdrop*
~Norcinu
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
- Cybertron Norcinu
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm
Re: re: How RUDE!
Dang, didn't know this thread was over ages ago, sorry hehe
Norcinu wrote:Dang, I have a look and read in this thread and it looks like everyone's sharpening their axes![]()
The pokemon one just seemed like a few teenagers having their fun so I don't we need to go into hunting down and killing mode, hehe/ *Anime sweatdrop*
~Norcinu
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: How RUDE!
Threads don't really end so don't worry about it.Norcinu wrote:Dang, didn't know this thread was over ages ago, sorry hehe![]()
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
re: How RUDE!
I see you al have a nice mode
“In my live,I already lost two people who I loved weary much and I don’t want to lose a third one.”-by Kurama
"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me
"Light and Drakness are twoo sides of life, bound by destiny...Light bears Darkness and Darkness bears Light..."-by me
