Page 2 of 2

re: Satanic messages in music? Cool!

Posted: Jan 14, 2006 5:43pm
by Bambi
I thought the most interesting one was 'Kiss Kiss Kiss' by Yoko Ono.

"I Shot John Lennon"

:shock: [-( [-X =; :evil:

Re: re: Satanic messages in music? Cool!

Posted: Jan 14, 2006 7:21pm
by ♥DIVA♥
Princess Serena wrote: I thought the most interesting one was 'Kiss Kiss Kiss' by Yoko Ono.

"I Shot John Lennon"

:shock: [-( [-X =; :evil:
thats teriible!!!!! :cry: :evil: :shock: :?

Re: re: Satanic messages in music? Cool!

Posted: Jan 14, 2006 7:48pm
by Bambi
Homunculus_Lust wrote:
Princess Serena wrote: I thought the most interesting one was 'Kiss Kiss Kiss' by Yoko Ono.

"I Shot John Lennon"

:shock: [-( [-X =; :evil:
thats teriible!!!!! :cry: :evil: :shock: :?
Duh?

[-( ](*,) =;

re: Satanic messages in music? Cool!

Posted: Jan 14, 2006 8:25pm
by kukutaru_ookami
I know and if you listen oyu CAN hear it even before you shjow the reverse lyrics getting rid of sugeestablity..oh god I hated that screamer with that song backwards and thern "ahhh!!" *linda blair's face*

Re: re: Satanic messages in music? Cool!

Posted: Jan 14, 2006 9:29pm
by SYL
Princess Serena wrote: I thought the most interesting one was 'Kiss Kiss Kiss' by Yoko Ono.

"I Shot John Lennon"

:shock: [-( [-X =; :evil:
yup