Page 2 of 4

re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Jan 20, 2006 2:55pm
by Cloud
alright then smart boi how do u say:

I DON'T REALLY CARE IF U KNOW JAP.


-ahhahahhahahaahhahahahha

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Jan 20, 2006 4:38pm
by Miss Elizabeth
Anonymous wrote:How do you say im so happy and i hate skool?
I know the last one only :-k :mrgreen:

....Gakko ga Daikirai desu!
(ithink)

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Jan 22, 2006 1:33pm
by Xehanort
Cloud wrote:alright then smart boi how do u say:

I DON'T REALLY CARE IF U KNOW JAP.


-ahhahahhahahaahhahahahha
I know how to say "you suck @$$!"

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Jan 22, 2006 8:53pm
by Cloud
You'r Worst Nightmare! wrote:
Cloud wrote:alright then smart boi how do u say:

I DON'T REALLY CARE IF U KNOW JAP.


-ahhahahhahahaahhahahahha
I know how to say "you suck @$$!"
i suck only ladys a$$ not men

re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Jan 23, 2006 3:33am
by Scorpia251
Sooo...you know Japanese? That's cool 8) . Can You guys tell me if this is the right way to say Stupid Bastard? Is it Baka Yarrao? what's the spelling? *shrugs* just curious :mrgreen:

Yours sincerly
Scorpia

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Jan 25, 2006 4:34am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
Cloud wrote:
You'r Worst Nightmare! wrote:
Cloud wrote:alright then smart boi how do u say:

I DON'T REALLY CARE IF U KNOW JAP.


-ahhahahhahahaahhahahahha
I know how to say "you suck @$$!"
i suck only ladys a$$ not men
Now now boys be good. :lol:

What does "Sukida yo" mean? (was told it means 'I love you')

and does "Tsuki" meen moon?



VISIT: http://www.animelab.com !!! For great fun and it even has a translation center!! (I can't use it because my comp. sucks!)

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Jan 25, 2006 7:13am
by geishaboy
Yomieko_Sesshra wrote: VISIT: http://www.animelab.com !!! For great fun and it even has a translation center!! (I can't use it because my comp. sucks!)
That is the worst online translator I have ever seen

I here are a few things I typed into it and what it translated them as. the top line is what I wrote and how it's written, and the line underneath is what the translator gave me

What are you doing? - キミは何しているの?
prince, prince, lord leaf what shiteiruno ?

I'm going to the library to read - 図書館に読みに行って来る
library load Hades load a move to reel

There is a rabbit on my head - 俺の頭の上にウサギがいる
I of head of ueni rabbit guile

I like reading manga - 漫画を読んだ事が好きだ
cartoon wo yonda Koto moth room degenerating

The train should be comming at 9o'clock -電車は九時に来るはずだ
electric car leaf past events load to reel hazuda

You are not very good at translating, are you? - キミは翻訳した事があまり上手じゃないなあ
prince, prince, lord leaf translatiion under Koto gaamari skill janainaa

In short, never use that translator

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Jan 25, 2006 11:23am
by Kemja
芸者男の子 wrote:
Yomieko_Sesshra wrote: VISIT: http://www.animelab.com !!! For great fun and it even has a translation center!! (I can't use it because my comp. sucks!)
That is the worst online translator I have ever seen

I here are a few things I typed into it and what it translated them as. the top line is what I wrote and how it's written, and the line underneath is what the translator gave me

What are you doing? - キミは何しているの?
prince, prince, lord leaf what shiteiruno ?

I'm going to the library to read - 図書館に読みに行って来る
library load Hades load a move to reel

There is a rabbit on my head - 俺の頭の上にウサギがいる
I of head of ueni rabbit guile

I like reading manga - 漫画を読んだ事が好きだ
cartoon wo yonda Koto moth room degenerating

The train should be comming at 9o'clock -電車は九時に来るはずだ
electric car leaf past events load to reel hazuda

You are not very good at translating, are you? - キミは翻訳した事があまり上手じゃないなあ
prince, prince, lord leaf translatiion under Koto gaamari skill janainaa

In short, never use that translator
Thank you very much!!! :heh:

By the way how do you say "leave me alone I'm doing HW"? :heh:

re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Jan 26, 2006 4:58am
by Yomieko_Sesshra
:lol: Ok then! Thank you 芸者男の子 *kisses you on the cheek*

re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Jan 26, 2006 7:19pm
by Cloud
wow thanks for the advice

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Feb 04, 2006 3:45pm
by asdfsdf
Shadows of Light wrote:
kemja wrote:How do you say "I hate you" in japanese!!!

I am not really so great in it but I THINK you can say:

Anata ga Daikirai desu!!
i think ....
Hmm. Let me tell you that you can say this. it means "You are disliked" as a whole.

But... let me tell you this would sound VERY awkward.
Desu is sorta formal, if you're going to say this, you wouldn't put desu at the end.

omae ga daikirai. (omae is You, but it's very impolite).

lol saying anata ga daikirai desu would make you look like an inferior n00b. :O

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Feb 04, 2006 7:37pm
by Miss Elizabeth
Darkbear wrote:
Shadows of Light wrote:
I am not really so great in it but I THINK you can say:

Anata ga Daikirai desu!!
i think ....
Hmm. Let me tell you that you can say this. it means "You are disliked" as a whole.

But... let me tell you this would sound VERY awkward.
Desu is sorta formal, if you're going to say this, you wouldn't put desu at the end.

omae ga daikirai. (omae is You, but it's very impolite).

lol saying anata ga daikirai desu would make you look like an inferior n00b. :O
:oops: :oops: I appreciate you for telling me Arigatoo :color: :oops:

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Feb 04, 2006 10:33pm
by geishaboy
Darkbear wrote:
Shadows of Light wrote:
kemja wrote:How do you say "I hate you" in japanese!!!

I am not really so great in it but I THINK you can say:

Anata ga Daikirai desu!!
i think ....
Hmm. Let me tell you that you can say this. it means "You are disliked" as a whole.

But... let me tell you this would sound VERY awkward.
Desu is sorta formal, if you're going to say this, you wouldn't put desu at the end.

omae ga daikirai. (omae is You, but it's very impolite).

lol saying anata ga daikirai desu would make you look like an inferior n00b. :O
lol, yeah, I think it would sound sarcastic if you were to say it like that, or maybe would sound quite childish, even though the grammar is correct

And, although I'm not %100 sure on this, having "omae" come last makes it sound even stronger

Daikirai, omae! 大嫌い、お前!

Though you might want to check up on that

re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Feb 09, 2006 6:02pm
by Miss Elizabeth
cool arigatoo

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Feb 11, 2006 1:21am
by Xehanort
Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:
Cloud wrote:
You'r Worst Nightmare! wrote:
Cloud wrote:alright then smart boi how do u say:

I DON'T REALLY CARE IF U KNOW JAP.


-ahhahahhahahaahhahahahha
I know how to say "you suck @$$!"
i suck only ladys a$$ not men
Now now boys be good. :lol:

What does "Sukida yo" mean? (was told it means 'I love you')

and does "Tsuki" meen moon?



VISIT: http://www.animelab.com !!! For great fun and it even has a translation center!! (I can't use it because my comp. sucks!)
No.

Sorry I couldn't get on to answer you guys, my computer broke down.

Re: re: I am now a Japanese master!

Posted: Feb 11, 2006 1:24am
by Xehanort
Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:
Cloud wrote:
You'r Worst Nightmare! wrote:
Cloud wrote:alright then smart boi how do u say:

I DON'T REALLY CARE IF U KNOW JAP.


-ahhahahhahahaahhahahahha
I know how to say "you suck @$$!"
i suck only ladys a$$ not men
Now now boys be good. :lol:

What does "Sukida yo" mean? (was told it means 'I love you')

and does "Tsuki" meen moon?



VISIT: http://www.animelab.com !!! For great fun and it even has a translation center!! (I can't use it because my comp. sucks!)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, do we HAVE to play nice? :(

I can do that!
http://www.youtube.com/w/Sasuke-happy-s ... ke%20Happy