Page 2 of 2

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: May 28, 2006 7:23pm
by digi_master1
I have to say that Ponygon is one of the best mamodo. Ponygon’s partner Kafka Sunbeam seems to understand Ponygon in his own strange way, he too calls the horse by the name Kiyo had given to him. Ponygon then subsequently tries to use body language to prove his name is "Schneider”, but, yet again, no one understands what Ponygon said when he said his name. He also has more spells then three. He has seven spells. Here they are.
  • Shudoruk: Ponygon's first spell gives him an armored body and super speed. (Assist)

    Gou Shudoruk: Ponygon's powered-up form in which he becomes bigger, stronger, and receives new armor. (Assist)

    Dioemuru Shudoruk: Spell in which he receives new flame-based armor. Ponygon can manipulate fire as well. He can throw it at opponents and use it as a barrier, among other things. (Assist)

    Shudorudo: A rhombus-shaped shield appears to protect the Bookkeeper. (Defense)

    Shudorusen: An angular missile is fired. (Attack)

    Jio Ra Shudoruk: A large upgrade to Ponygon's armor. (Assist)

    Gigano Shudoruk: Shudoruk enveloped in light, including the Bookkeeper. (Assist)
I like Ponygon the most as you can tell. "Meru Meru Mei".

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: May 28, 2006 7:58pm
by Bao Zakeruga
Those other spells are from videogames. He only has three in the anime and manga(at least for now).

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: May 28, 2006 8:18pm
by digi_master1
I’m sorry I didn’t specify the ones in the game. I haven’t seen him in the game so sorry about that. Dose he appear in the Zatch Bell!: Mamodo Battles game with his spells in the U.S.?

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: May 28, 2006 11:40pm
by ~Kyashi~
i think

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: May 29, 2006 9:09am
by digi_master1
I know he has his spells in the Japanese version of the game. If you find out if you can get Ponygon with his spells in the U.S. version of the game can you post it?

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: May 30, 2006 2:32pm
by ~Kyashi~
ill try(i love your avi)

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: May 30, 2006 3:35pm
by digi_master1
thanks.(I'm trying to find one of Parco Folgore though)

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: May 30, 2006 6:38pm
by ~Kyashi~
do you know how to get avis???

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: May 30, 2006 7:04pm
by digi_master1
I just search the internet until I find one I like.

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: Jun 02, 2006 9:58pm
by ~Kyashi~
oh can you help i find a lot i like but i don't know how to use them as avis.

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: Jun 03, 2006 4:44pm
by digi_master1
Just find the picture right click it highlight the URL Address. then in your Edit your profile Avatar control panel paste the URL Address in the Link to off-site Avatar. that should work. (Note Avatar must be 100 pixels wide by 100 pixels high, or smaller.)

Also back on Topic dose anyone know if you can get Ponygon with his spells in the U.S. version of Zatch Bell!: Mamodo Battles?

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: Jun 04, 2006 12:33am
by ~Kyashi~
oh thanx!

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: Jun 04, 2006 6:40am
by Xultimate human genocideX
wow I didn't know ponygon had seven spells. I only knew the three spells.

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: Jun 05, 2006 7:28pm
by ~Kyashi~
i no

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: Jul 12, 2006 12:50pm
by Panda*
Bao Zakeruga wrote:http://www.youtube.com/w/Honoring-Umago ... ash%20Bell

This video has a scene of all three of Ponygon's spells. I thought it was pretty cool, so I decided to make a thread about it.
Umagon? Hehehe! I <3 Ponygon, my fave in the show! That was an awesome AMV. :mrgreen:

Re: Ponygon in action!

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 10:18am
by kekiko67
lol i no