Page 2 of 3
Re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 06, 2006 11:52pm
by geishaboy
OneWingedAngelSephiroth wrote:SSJ_Gogeta wrote:Neosis wrote:
Jesus they have books too!?
Yeah there are mangas........ :sick:

even more disturbing is the fact children around 12 like it too. I've heard of a 12 year old that does the nasty with realistic anime dolls.
Now I've heard everything
Re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 07, 2006 2:45am
by Lucia Skyfire
芸者男の子 wrote:OneWingedAngelSephiroth wrote:SSJ_Gogeta wrote:Neosis wrote:
Jesus they have books too!?
Yeah there are mangas........ :sick:

even more disturbing is the fact children around 12 like it too. I've heard of a 12 year old that does the nasty with realistic anime dolls.
Now I've heard everything

Disturbing...
re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 07, 2006 2:46am
by Mistress of Yaoi
back on subject.... everyone can have there own opinion personally this is one of my favourite hentai series.
Re: re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 07, 2006 2:35pm
by Neosis
Cold's Girl wrote:back on subject.... everyone can have there own opinion personally this is one of my favourite hentai series.

Re: re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 07, 2006 3:35pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Cold's Girl wrote:back on subject.... everyone can have there own opinion personally this is one of my favourite hentai series.
And just what positive things do you see in this screwed up anime?

:sick:
re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 07, 2006 4:48pm
by Mistress of Yaoi
its funny

Re: re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 07, 2006 4:51pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Cold's Girl wrote:its funny

Tell me how old are you? Neosis described the content of this anime to me so I cannot see why any person with even the smallest amount of decency can like this anime.

:sick:
re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 07, 2006 4:54pm
by Mistress of Yaoi
I'm 19

re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 07, 2006 4:57pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
I'm 15. I find this anime disgusting. Why you find people eating feces and as Neosis put it, "egg stuffing," :sick: entertaining is beyond me. Please tell me the real reason why you like it.

re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 07, 2006 6:33pm
by Neosis
Im being used as an example, COOL!!!!
There are some (and I use that term lightly) good moments in it. like when..........um..............the 1st 3 episodes are more comfortable to watch, the deleted scenes, my god man.
im 17 btw. This is the only hentai ive seen, so it may also be my last. I mean pictures are easier on the eyes. Theres also a scene where that jacka** of a doctor hooks one of the nurses up to a machine (the one that sends shocks to you to get your heart back to beating) and just completely put those on her breasts to see them shake, then takes them lower, tapes them up, and turns up the electricity, this almost killed her as the scene dictates, and the doc had to use the machine to revitalize her. This my friend pissed me off. And then he just went on doing her while she was passed out (he didnt realize she was) thats horrible, even for an anime/hentai. Story was good though, and the doc dies earlier so thats good too. Not only eggs get stuffed, theres balloons, marbles, shower hoses, chocolate balls, and these weird liquids that...........act like laxitives.
These "experiments" (as the doc Intells) were so awful, one of the nurses tried to commit suicide (heck I dont blame her)and everytime they complain about something hurting, he tells them they're weak or says they arent trying hard enough, or just calls them idiots/dumba**es/bit****/etc. Surpisingly, the F word isnt used much in this one. And there isnt even a sex scene with anyone else besides that a**hole and one of the nurses, well I cant say sex scenes since you know what.
Two scenes I did find a little funny was the part where one of the nurses complained about that balloon experiment, saying let it out, and he "squirts" in her face and said you asked. I was pissed the 1st time, 2nd I laughed a little.
The other scene involved one of the nurses boyfriends (get this, hes some golden boy of boxing) and the doc had manipulated the nurse to the point where he challenged him to a "pleasure" contest, this involved eating **** of all things, the doc tells him to eat some of the nurses.............................."home cooking" :sick: and he tells him **** that! then doc goes is this how you express your love for her, then he goes F again and takes it, then spits it out, doc calls him a wimp and slaps him on the ground (some golden boy of boxing) I would much rather him kick that guys butt, but alas at least he gets stabbed. Everything else was a no no.
Now exactly what did you find so funny about torture cold!?

Re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 07, 2006 6:34pm
by Neosis
芸者男の子 wrote:OneWingedAngelSephiroth wrote:SSJ_Gogeta wrote:Neosis wrote:
Jesus they have books too!?
Yeah there are mangas........ :sick:

even more disturbing is the fact children around 12 like it too. I've heard of a 12 year old that does the nasty with realistic anime dolls.
Now I've heard everything
Not exactly, im sure theres more............ :sick:
re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 08, 2006 8:42pm
by Mistress of Yaoi
you guys get queezy way too easily, i mean evan the webmaster liked this one.
Re: re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 08, 2006 8:53pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
Cold's Girl wrote:you guys get queezy way too easily, i mean evan the webmaster liked this one.
What you find so intriquing about people being tortured in cruel ways, cartoon characters having sex, and the eating of feces I will never understand.

Also I am supposed to respect this anime anymore than I currently do just because webmaster likes it?

What you see in hentai I will never understand.
Re: re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 8:45am
by Neosis
Cold's Girl wrote:you guys get queezy way too easily, i mean evan the webmaster liked this one.
I like for story and unique characters, but we get to queezy!? Do you have a stomach man!? This hentai is gross!! Eggs get stuffed and spat out in the most awful ways Ive seen, a woman takes a p**s on top of a building and is animated into twinkling stars, marbles get stuffed in a womans butt and gets s***ed out in a cascade. A woman gets wrapped in thin threads of string and gets cuts all over her body and the doc doesnt even care as long as he gets his in the process, and he nearly kills a nurse and still does her while she is passed out and near death, and the 4th girl he "enslaved" made me proud cause she was gonna kill his a** but failed. The 1st one did succeed in killing him. Blood everywhere, and he inpregnates 2 women and tries to kill the baby unborn by sucking it out with a vacuum! And the doc took one nurse to the pool area and made her bark and walk like a dog, and did her in the pool with everyone watching, and he went into the womens bathroom and dumps a bucket of water over the same girl, saying she got wet for him. Jesus that man is horrible! Anime 18 should be ashamed of themselves! What they see in egg stuffings and eating feces is beyond me, and those sub chapters were kinda boring. They showed that jack*** having plans of making his own special ward where women spray him with :sick: and brown :sick: and he laughs evily with the intention that his ward will be created.
That man is the one reason I didnt enjoy this one, he is sick, he eats anything that "comes out" of the women, whether it be :sick: or brown :sick: water or that weird, god awful white string (DO NOT ASK AT ALL) he is a bas**d, he put these women through hell, and now look at them, they became whores, and they keep saying doctor everytime they mast. and if that aint enough.................... :sick: That guy was just sick and twisted and psychotic. And he was hired to turn women into sex slaves for this "special ward" but he did more than what was needed to fulfill his own fantasies. And what sickness it was, saying that women are nothing but slaves to him.
Yeah I get that pissed off, thats why I do fanfictions, to get even! Well not really. Ive already started it "mach brider" as I call it.
re: Night shift nurses
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:04pm
by Battousai The Manslayer

:sick: :sick: :sick:
It's hentai, Neosis. I mean, what did you expect?

That is how women are portrayed in hentai. They are seen as nothing more than sexual objects; something you use for your enjoyment then thrown away and treated like a piece of garbage. Which is why I find it so very ironic that there are girls that like hentai.

:sick:
Now if you'll excuse me I am going to meditate under the waterfall I have in my backyard.

Re: re: Night [censored] nurses
Posted: Feb 10, 2006 4:34pm
by webmaster
Shinobu_Sensui wrote:

:sick: :sick: :sick:
It's hentai, Neosis. I mean, what did you expect?

That is how women are portrayed in hentai. They are seen as nothing more than sexual objects; something you use for your enjoyment then thrown away and treated like a piece of garbage. Which is why I find it so very ironic that there are girls that like hentai.

:sick:
Now if you'll excuse me I am going to meditate under the waterfall I have in my backyard.

Not always.
The Story of Little Monica was a much kinder, upbeat hentai. No torture at all, and the women were always happy. It's definitly one of my favorites.