Page 2 of 6

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 1:02am
by josh
Soushi okita is the coolest!

Okita
kauru
saito
kenshin

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 11:26am
by *Flamekisser*
I love kenshin the best but I do have to say Okita is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 11, 2005 12:43am
by josh
he's so sweet, and those puppy dog eyes ^_^ lol :lol:

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 18, 2005 11:13pm
by Gadget Alchemist
I like Saitou Hajime
Saitou Hajime, Saitou Hajime!!!! :D
*Red face and shouting* AHHHH! :oops:

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 11:17am
by Anasatcia
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who LOVES Saitou!!!!!! :mrgreen:

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 11:36am
by Parn
Saitou is definatly cool! Especially when he uses the Katotsu(sp?).

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 22, 2005 11:50am
by Anasatcia
I like the Zero Katotsu!!!!

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 23, 2005 1:30pm
by Parn
Zero style is by far the greatest! I think it was called the fangs of Mibou or something like that.

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 23, 2005 1:52pm
by Anasatcia
I don't know about what it was called but Saito is SO COOL!!!! :mrgreen: To bad he is to nice. :oops: :(

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 23, 2005 2:27pm
by Parn
Saitou too nice? What you like guys meaner than that? So I guess you were a fan of band-aid man in Legends of Kyoto.

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 10:04am
by Anasatcia
I only liked "band-aid man's" voice. I don't think he was mean enough, either. :(

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 11:26am
by Parn
*Slaps forehead* Well, I guess there is no pleasing you. :?

I guess there isn't a single anime character mean enough.

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 11:30am
by Anasatcia
But I'm a very easy person to please!!! The guy would have to be hansome, silent, and kiss every thing that gets in the way of their plans. Their plans are for world domination!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 12:07pm
by Parn
So the guy would have to be good to look at, be a wimp and a good kisser? That's not too difficult to find a guess :lol:

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 12:10pm
by Anasatcia
You got it right and I never said anything on the person being a wimp!!!!! :evil:

re: Character Popularity

Posted: Feb 24, 2005 12:22pm
by Parn
I'm sorry. I must have gotten it confused with being silent. Seem like the samething to me 8) Unless you had a different meaning.