Page 2 of 3

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 02, 2006 5:15pm
by X_orion
now can volcan tell me where to get fansubs

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 02, 2006 5:17pm
by X_orion
for a long time i thought gash ( zatch ) was going to get a spell that brought vulcan to life...... I wonder why not

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 02, 2006 6:05pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
:-s That would be weird.

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 04, 2006 2:40pm
by Bao Zakeruga
I used to think that Suzy was going to get a Vulcan as a mamono. Pretty crazy huh?

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 04, 2006 2:53pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
:lol: *rolls on the floor laughing*And my friends call me phycotic! :lol: :lol: AND THEY'RE RIGHT! :lol: :lol: ... :-s

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 1:04pm
by Xehanort
Volcan, I tried to build my own. But you're too cool for that! i'm sorry sir!

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 15, 2006 6:13pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
I tried to build one too but I don't know where to get a snack box!

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 3:17pm
by Xehanort
Try Krogers. That's my Krogers! Right Store Right Price! :lol:

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 18, 2006 7:53pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
...*starts to talk but decides not to*
What the heck is that?!

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 19, 2006 3:44pm
by Xehanort
I don't really know... :lol:

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 20, 2006 8:55am
by Kouga
yo i dunno either????? :shock:

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 20, 2006 3:55pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
Volcan would know!

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 23, 2006 7:56pm
by ~Kyashi~
Go Volcan!WoHo you rule!!!( dances in honor of volcan) \:D/ \:D/

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 2:43pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
WOOT!

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 4:55pm
by ~Kyashi~
(dances with volcan)Woooohooooo! \:D/ \:D/

Re: Volcan 300 Shrine

Posted: Apr 25, 2006 3:25pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
XD