Page 2 of 3

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 08, 2006 10:38am
by Symos
Here's my stance as a mod. No one forced you to look at these pics. So no more bickering otherwise I'll lock this trainwreck and start a new.

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 08, 2006 10:40am
by Coin~operated Boy<3
understood sir.

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 08, 2006 8:45pm
by Prince-Darien
Guys Leave Yuki alone, he did the right thing. Besides if you dont like it, then you shouldnt of clicked on the Link to begin with. He was helping, someone out,. Yuki is to nice to Deny someone ^^ Lol. :heh:

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 08, 2006 9:47pm
by Nathan~Chevalier
how do you know!!! :?:

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 08, 2006 11:38pm
by Battousai The Manslayer
I didn't click the link because I have a good idea of what will show up if I do. Not only that I prefer to get a goodnights sleep.

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 09, 2006 6:37am
by kei chan
i'm guess i'm srry for offending you guys about the princess mononoke hentai =/ if u guys knew that this topic was about mononoke hentai why look at something that you hate ? thats what i dont get.

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 09, 2006 6:41am
by Symos
I don't get it either.

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 09, 2006 9:03am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Because I decided to post my opinion on the topic at hand. Again, I didn't click on the link. I just cannot understand why people like to disgrace and insult awesome animes. :|

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 09, 2006 9:14am
by Retsu Unohana
thats what i dont get either

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 09, 2006 9:15am
by Battousai The Manslayer
Retsu Unohana wrote:thats what i dont get either
I'm glad to see you and I share the same opinion on this. 8)

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 09, 2006 9:18am
by Coin~operated Boy<3
yeah...but you dont like any type oh hentai... :heh: :heh:

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 09, 2006 9:22am
by Battousai The Manslayer
*Envy-&-Ed* wrote:yeah...but you dont like any type oh hentai... :heh: :heh:
For obvious reasons.

What reason do I have to like hentai?

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 09, 2006 9:27am
by Coin~operated Boy<3
well probably none... :heh:
and thats ok every one has an opoinion.
but ill tell you somthing my mom always told me.

"you see honey, opinions are like @$$holes, everyones got one and everyone thinks everbody elses stinks."

and i got by that saying. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 09, 2006 9:33am
by Battousai The Manslayer
LOL

I was asking, what are the reasons for me to like hentai? I've already asked the webmaster why he likes it and he explained exactly why in detail. But that's the webmaster. Of course one would expect a well written and well thought out response from him. Now I'm asking you. So tell me then. I'm all ears.

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 09, 2006 9:44am
by Coin~operated Boy<3
i honestly cant explain... to tell the truth... :heh: :heh:
i honestly cant elaborate...
why do some people prefer vincent vangoh over leonardo divinchi?
i honestly cant explain something like that... its just a charismatically dividing feeling. you like it or dislike it... and everybody feels different about it. i respect your feeling of disliking it. i dislike sienfeld, but i haven't yelled at someone who does... it just doesn't click with me. :heh: :mrgreen:
understand what i mean? :heh:

Re: princess mononoke hentai

Posted: Apr 17, 2006 11:57pm
by kamon
You think THIS is disturbing? I've seen Jetson, Flinstone, and Sonic the Hedgehog henti. I mean they're KID SHOWS!!! Who in any world would want to see that??!! But I digress, I liked the PM hentai, I just hope my bro doesn't see this, he'd be steamed as a riverboat.