Re: pokemon movies
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 11:55am
I have seen all of them. If anyone forgot the names, here they are:
Pokemon: The First Movie
Pokemon 2000 The Movie
Pokemon 3 The Movie: Spell Of The Unknown
Pokemon Mewtwo Returns
Pokemon 4Ever
Pokemon Heros
Pokemon: Jirachi Wishmaker
Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys
Pokemon: Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew
Pokemon: Mirage Master
Pokemon Ranger And The Temple Of The Sea
There's also a new one coming out, I heard it was called Pokemon: Dialga Vs Palkia Vs Darkrai (I can't wait to see it!)
There you go!
Pokemon: The First Movie
Pokemon 2000 The Movie
Pokemon 3 The Movie: Spell Of The Unknown
Pokemon Mewtwo Returns
Pokemon 4Ever
Pokemon Heros
Pokemon: Jirachi Wishmaker
Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys
Pokemon: Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew
Pokemon: Mirage Master
Pokemon Ranger And The Temple Of The Sea
There's also a new one coming out, I heard it was called Pokemon: Dialga Vs Palkia Vs Darkrai (I can't wait to see it!)
There you go!