Page 2 of 3
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Jun 22, 2006 10:46am
by Biki
i dont
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Jun 28, 2006 6:43pm
by Karin Rengu
Envy is kinda cute in an evil almost psycho way. But I heard Ed's birthday is either october 11 or february 3(?) I dunno about envy. but he's so old, does HE even remember? 0.o
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 1:38pm
by Pr1celess
Envy owns, don't make fun of him.. OR I'LL..

XD
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 1:43pm
by Cody-kins
Pr1celess wrote:Envy owns, don't make fun of him.. OR I'LL..

XD
its not owns its pwns
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 1:47pm
by Pr1celess
Gaara Of The Desert wrote:Pr1celess wrote:Envy owns, don't make fun of him.. OR I'LL..

XD
its not owns its pwns
LOL GAARA!
Okay he owns and pwns.. How about that?

Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Jul 12, 2006 2:19pm
by Black-Harmonia
watever it is, Envy kicks butt! <3
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Jul 16, 2006 6:12pm
by Karin Rengu
Sakura Kiss likes Ouran Host Club! Right? I thought I was the only person who watched it! Yay! And Sakura Kiss is part of the lyrics for the theme song! yay! Yes, Envy does kick butt, Ed's butt! T_T I think I hate envy.
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Aug 05, 2006 2:37pm
by Emilin_Rose
still no clue huh?
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Aug 05, 2006 10:22pm
by Wills
good, times...
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Oct 15, 2006 10:20am
by Edward_Elric_Fangirl
i really dont know how all of you guys like the freaky palm tree

i mean you all know what he ends up doing in the end and personally i will NEVER forgive him for that. lol to each his own but really...look at him...her....IT you really cant tell lol...and he wears a skirt

ok im done
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Oct 15, 2006 11:25am
by Black-Harmonia
Edward_Elric_Fangirl wrote:i really dont know how all of you guys like the freaky palm tree :crazy: i mean you all know what he ends up doing in the end and personally i will NEVER forgive him for that. lol to each his own but really...look at him...her....IT you really cant tell lol...and he wears a skirt :twitch: ok im done
Thats the sexiest skirt ever! I dunno why we like him. I love al evil charaters, but Envy is just cool because of his charater design. it premotes evil tranvestites! ...not really actually, but oh well.
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Oct 15, 2006 11:29am
by Edward_Elric_Fangirl
Thats the sexiest skirt ever! I dunno why we like him. I love al evil charaters, but Envy is just cool because of his charater design. it premotes evil tranvestites! ...not really actually, but oh well.
lmao you should watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show!
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Oct 18, 2006 4:55pm
by Karin Rengu
A palm tree? That is the MOST hilarious thing I've ever heard. I guess it's true though too!
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Oct 21, 2006 11:00pm
by Gorby
dark_emiri wrote:Either way, Envy is hott!!
Its weird that something without a immediately distinct gender can be attractive.
Okay, Envy is hott and loveable. Better question: when is Edwards Birthday??

My friend was AKWARD when I told him Envy was a guy
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 12:59pm
by Karin Rengu
lol My friend and I tried to see if we could see Envy's. . .um. . .man part and we couldn't so we said "mannish girl". Then it later changed to "girlish man".
Re: Envy's Birthday
Posted: Oct 23, 2006 1:06pm
by Karin Rengu
By the way Baka-Kitsune, I love your icon translation! It's pretty hilarious!