Page 2 of 2
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 6:13pm
by Kemja
.....chill dude it's not that big of a deal.
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Oct 28, 2006 8:13pm
by roxaskeyblademaster63
I'm done now... And remember people, watch the original before you make a character profile.
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 5:30am
by Kemja
........Hey how old is franky?30,31,or 32. or I'm I way off?

Re: Character profiles
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 11:12am
by Chrono Paladin
Kemja wrote:I hate the US...It makes anime lose it's coolness.
But what about the other aniems that weren't editted?
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Oct 29, 2006 11:17am
by Kemja
They are good,give me one uneditted anime that sucks in the US but rules in Japan.
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Nov 02, 2006 6:40pm
by roxaskeyblademaster63
Kemja Nani Cachucha wrote:........Hey how old is franky?30,31,or 32. or I'm I way off?

That's spam, please don't do it. Thanks.
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Nov 05, 2006 11:50am
by Kemja
How is that spam?
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Nov 05, 2006 3:06pm
by roxaskeyblademaster63
It's spam cause it has nothing to do with the topic whatsoever.
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Nov 06, 2006 3:49pm
by Kemja
Yes it does to make a profile you need to know the age.
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Nov 11, 2006 6:41am
by Nicole Louis
Yeah, people who think Kuina got injured should go read the manga or watch the original. Oh, and enough of the dubby bashing already! I sure won't have to report you for those who are being disrespectful.

They're still human beings, 4Kids is real deal here.
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Nov 12, 2006 9:53am
by roxaskeyblademaster63
Erm... the person said "Kuina died in the manga, severely injured in the anime." IMO, that's even worse.
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Dec 17, 2006 12:05pm
by Super Puppy
Oh, geez. Isn't there enough dub-bashing and 4kids hatred without people making pointless posts like this?
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 4:14pm
by Super Puppy
Franky's 36.
Re: Character profiles
Posted: Jan 28, 2007 11:20am
by Mrs.RoronoaZoro
wow you're really giving that guy a real bashing! xD Oh, and I agree with Kemja, the US makes anime lose its coolness. (I think b/c the US can't really think of something as awesome...jealous bastard gov't and IDIOT soccer moms...)