Page 2 of 2

Re: re: this is sumthin i had to say and get off my chest

Posted: Mar 04, 2005 12:34am
by Shaun
Silver Fox wrote:I agree. I was like 10 years old when it first came out and I loved everything about pokemon. I loved the show, movie, card game, everything. But after a while I started getting sick of it. They have like 5 or 6 movies of pokemon and each movie is more horrible then the one before it. I haven't seen any of the movies since the third one but everyone five months another one comes out :roll: . And they have way to many episodes. For crying out loud just end the freaken thing. First it was kanto, then orange islands, then johto, then uhhh forget the next place, but it gets too repetitive. Looking back, getting those cards was a big waste of money.

I like the game boy advance games though, but that's the only thing I like.
It was awful! When I was at school, no played the game right. And if you lost, the winner took your pokemon card away! :evil:

re: this is sumthin i had to say and get off my chest

Posted: Mar 19, 2005 10:04pm
by anime_rox666
Well, so it's only popular when we were young. youngER. I remember we used to collect like a zillion pokemon cards! ^^ And the gameboys @_@ ppl were crazy!!! :shock:

re: this is sumthin i had to say and get off my chest

Posted: Mar 29, 2005 8:39pm
by blackrose_r7
I htink it will end when finaly Ash win's a tornament. But man its taking forever to get ther. I should know i started whatching the show when i was 7 or 8 years old and its still not over.
And about those cards. well Its so simple why they cost nothing. They keep puting new cards so that the old ones look like c***p.