Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
It just suits Bryan better though. Probably because he's Russian and, you know...
HE HAD IT FIRST!!!!!!!!
I really do love Bryan a little too much. *runs from naked Yuriy*
HE HAD IT FIRST!!!!!!!!
I really do love Bryan a little too much. *runs from naked Yuriy*
"What is talent? Is it edible?" - Sakuma Ryuichi.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
-
AnotherFan
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
XDD. Good gosh, ILY.
OF COURSE HE DID. HE'S THE ONE THAT EVERYONE IS LIKE, "Oh, Bryan's attitude and all!"
I'm in love with Bryan's jacket. (Odd thing - my boyfriend's name irl is Brian. o.o )
OF COURSE HE DID. HE'S THE ONE THAT EVERYONE IS LIKE, "Oh, Bryan's attitude and all!"
I'm in love with Bryan's jacket. (Odd thing - my boyfriend's name irl is Brian. o.o )
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
<3
I think Bryan may be one of the charcaters that had the best transformation between series. I mean, series one, I thought yeah this guy's groovy. But series three! God he looked so good...
Brian huh? Ooooo, it feels weird typing it with that spelling.
I think Bryan may be one of the charcaters that had the best transformation between series. I mean, series one, I thought yeah this guy's groovy. But series three! God he looked so good...
Brian huh? Ooooo, it feels weird typing it with that spelling.
"What is talent? Is it edible?" - Sakuma Ryuichi.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
-
AnotherFan
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Lmao, I keep spelling Bryan like Brian.
Anyways.
You're right. At first, I didn't like Bryan actually, because he just seemed like, Oh whatever, he beat Rei. He didn't have many lines or episodes with him in them.
But in G-Rev, he was like, "HERE I AM, YOU CANT GET RID OF ME."
Anyways.
You're right. At first, I didn't like Bryan actually, because he just seemed like, Oh whatever, he beat Rei. He didn't have many lines or episodes with him in them.
But in G-Rev, he was like, "HERE I AM, YOU CANT GET RID OF ME."
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
YOU CAN'T TOUCH TEH SEXY!!!!!
Unless your name's Yuriy Ivanov of course, then you can touch all you want...
Unless your name's Yuriy Ivanov of course, then you can touch all you want...
"What is talent? Is it edible?" - Sakuma Ryuichi.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
-
AnotherFan
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Haha, Yuriy kind of owns Bryan. Bryan probably has a tattoo that says "Owned by Yuriy Ivanov."
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Lmao. Is this a fanfic I smell?!
It's true though Bryan. You are well and truly owned.
It's true though Bryan. You are well and truly owned.
"What is talent? Is it edible?" - Sakuma Ryuichi.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
-
AnotherFan
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
... FANFIC MATERIA!
: D
Yes, and Yuriy will always love you. (What the HECK am I listening to? Oh. A1. It sounded like BSB.)
: D
Yes, and Yuriy will always love you. (What the HECK am I listening to? Oh. A1. It sounded like BSB.)
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Lol A1. Nice.
I've just discovered Wham on my playlist so I'm grooving to Wake Me Up. Next up is access. Ironic as they are the Japanese Wham...
Only 10x gayer.
I've just discovered Wham on my playlist so I'm grooving to Wake Me Up. Next up is access. Ironic as they are the Japanese Wham...
Only 10x gayer.
"What is talent? Is it edible?" - Sakuma Ryuichi.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
-
AnotherFan
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
But AXS = Wow.
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Tis a fact of life. Together Dai-chan and SuperJap bring new meaning to the word wow.
Dai's being all mopey at the moment though 'cause Hiro's gone to New York without him to do research for his play. He was there for Dai's birthday too. Not a good move, even if he did send tonnes of flowers. Plus, Hiro always forgets to take his phone off silent after meetings so Dai gets all paniky when he doesn't answer... especially as Hiro drives like a complete and utter fool.
Yes. I am Bekah. Proud stalker of access. Sank you.
Dai's being all mopey at the moment though 'cause Hiro's gone to New York without him to do research for his play. He was there for Dai's birthday too. Not a good move, even if he did send tonnes of flowers. Plus, Hiro always forgets to take his phone off silent after meetings so Dai gets all paniky when he doesn't answer... especially as Hiro drives like a complete and utter fool.
Yes. I am Bekah. Proud stalker of access. Sank you.
"What is talent? Is it edible?" - Sakuma Ryuichi.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
-
divinephoenix
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3184
- Joined: Sep 15, 2006 3:07am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
ok guys you are getting way off topic...
-
AnotherFan
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
That is what we're known for.
Besides, AXS > Beyblade any day.
Besides, AXS > Beyblade any day.
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
-
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 7:39am
- Gender: Female
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Yeah, she's right, thats what they are knowm for. 
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
OMG, LOL!!!!Vamoose wrote:Don't look at me like that. If you'd spent more time practicing and less time putting on eyeliner and doing... stuff with Bryan you might have stood a chance.
But hey, Kai isn't any better.. just cause Yuriy tries to look good, that doesn't mean Kai's any better.
Btw Kai spends hours at the hairdresser.. I mean how could his hair stand perfectly on his own? Yup, Kai finaly we discovered your big secret! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OH, and don't get me started on Kai using a lip gloss everytime before a battle. I mean c'mon a guy's lips must looke sexy when he smirks
-
Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1403
- Joined: Oct 11, 2006 7:39am
- Gender: Female
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Ohh..Tina-chan..so you noticed his lips when he was battling..what all else did you noticed ?? 
