Page 2 of 11
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 5:18pm
by Vamoose
It just suits Bryan better though. Probably because he's Russian and, you know...
HE HAD IT FIRST!!!!!!!!
I really do love Bryan a little too much. *runs from naked Yuriy*
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 5:24pm
by AnotherFan
XDD. Good gosh, ILY.
OF COURSE HE DID. HE'S THE ONE THAT EVERYONE IS LIKE, "Oh, Bryan's attitude and all!"
I'm in love with Bryan's jacket. (Odd thing - my boyfriend's name irl is Brian. o.o )
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 5:30pm
by Vamoose
<3
I think Bryan may be one of the charcaters that had the best transformation between series. I mean, series one, I thought yeah this guy's groovy. But series three! God he looked so good...
Brian huh? Ooooo, it feels weird typing it with that spelling.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 5:41pm
by AnotherFan
Lmao, I keep spelling Bryan like Brian.
Anyways.
You're right. At first, I didn't like Bryan actually, because he just seemed like, Oh whatever, he beat Rei. He didn't have many lines or episodes with him in them.
But in G-Rev, he was like, "HERE I AM, YOU CANT GET RID OF ME."
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 5:43pm
by Vamoose
YOU CAN'T TOUCH TEH SEXY!!!!!
Unless your name's Yuriy Ivanov of course, then you can touch all you want...
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 5:48pm
by AnotherFan
Haha, Yuriy kind of owns Bryan. Bryan probably has a tattoo that says "Owned by Yuriy Ivanov."
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 5:51pm
by Vamoose
Lmao. Is this a fanfic I smell?!
It's true though Bryan. You are well and truly owned.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 5:56pm
by AnotherFan
... FANFIC MATERIA!
: D
Yes, and Yuriy will always love you. (What the HECK am I listening to? Oh. A1. It sounded like BSB.)
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 6:03pm
by Vamoose
Lol A1. Nice.
I've just discovered Wham on my playlist so I'm grooving to Wake Me Up. Next up is access. Ironic as they are the Japanese Wham...
Only 10x gayer.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 6:13pm
by AnotherFan
But AXS = Wow.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 03, 2007 6:26pm
by Vamoose
Tis a fact of life. Together Dai-chan and SuperJap bring new meaning to the word wow.
Dai's being all mopey at the moment though 'cause Hiro's gone to New York without him to do research for his play. He was there for Dai's birthday too. Not a good move, even if he did send tonnes of flowers. Plus, Hiro always forgets to take his phone off silent after meetings so Dai gets all paniky when he doesn't answer... especially as Hiro drives like a complete and utter fool.
Yes. I am Bekah. Proud stalker of access. Sank you.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 05, 2007 2:05am
by divinephoenix
ok guys you are getting way off topic...
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 05, 2007 11:26am
by AnotherFan
That is what we're known for.
Besides, AXS > Beyblade any day.
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 06, 2007 2:25am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Yeah, she's right, thats what they are knowm for.

Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 06, 2007 9:33am
by Himitsu
Re: Kai vs Tala/Yuriy
Posted: Apr 07, 2007 2:39am
by Happy Chikkie Ron ^^
Ohh..Tina-chan..so you noticed his lips when he was battling..what all else did you noticed ??
