Page 2 of 3

Re: re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 03, 2005 12:04pm
by Final Atonement
Shaun wrote:When you capture it, there's a small chance it could mess game up. But it's so cool! It's picture is just random memory files on the screen, so it could look like anything. :D
I had no idea that happened! I do remember being quite scared when it first came on the screen though...

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 03, 2005 12:20pm
by Anasatcia
Same here.

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 03, 2005 12:37pm
by moonlightwhisp
The Missingno cheat didn't screw up my game, thankfully. I got a Mew once at a Pokemon thing at the mall... Then I accidentally washed my pants with the game cartridge in the pocket... No more Mew, obviously. :roll:

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 03, 2005 6:19pm
by Mai
i thik the only pokemon game i played wa sthe yellow version and i stoppd playing it after 10 mins, it was really gay

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 03, 2005 10:49pm
by maddymouse
My brother got mew at a shopping centre tour in 1999.It was sooooooooooooooooooo cute -but he mucked up the file and had to restart.Was a real bummer.

Re: re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 04, 2005 12:15am
by Shaun
Final Atonement wrote:
Shaun wrote:When you capture it, there's a small chance it could mess game up. But it's so cool! It's picture is just random memory files on the screen, so it could look like anything. :D
I had no idea that happened! I do remember being quite scared when it first came on the screen though...
You saw it! Tell me how to find it! :D

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 04, 2005 11:00am
by Final Atonement
My memory of that cheat is a bit rusty... But I'll give it a go anyway,

Talk to the man in Viridian who teaches you to catch Pokemon for the first time.
The first time you talk to him deny his request to teach you how to catch Pokemon, then go back a second time and accept his request.

After that, go to Sea Foam Island and Surf up and down the place nearest to the caves, the first ledge you see when coming from Fuchsia. Keep surfing up and down till you run into a Pokemon, that Pokemon should be Missingo.

It may not work mind, I haven't done it in ages so I can't guarantee it'll work for you.

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 04, 2005 4:40pm
by moonlightwhisp
You don't have to deny the old man in Viridian first. You can just watch him the first time. At least that's how it worked for me... :::shrugs:::

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 05, 2005 11:14am
by misty
i didn't know there was going to be a emerald sounds cool :mrgreen:

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 06, 2005 7:05pm
by pokemoniac
to get the pokemon missingno. u have to surf up and down cinnibar island.

and also sometimes missingno. transforms into a pokemon when u catch it. (most likely kankushkong)

when u surf up and down cinnibar island it might be a pokemon u just saw (ex. if u just saw a rhyhorn it'll be a ryhorn).
wut i do in that situation i go there right after i catch mewtwo. use an escape rope out of cerelean cave after u caught mewtwo and go to cinnibar island surf up and down the right side and you'll see a billion mewtwos (ps i did it on pokemon red)(it probly only works on red i dun know)

i've only heard of pokemon emerald once and i thought it was a hoax. when does it come out

oh and mew looks like itself but in a curled position i caught it in a red color though
and i caught celebi in a red color too i wonder if its the special color everyone is talking about.
ahhhhh oh well.

over and out
-pokemoniac

Re: re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 07, 2005 9:28am
by Heather-Chan
Mai kujaku wrote:i thik the only pokemon game i played wa sthe yellow version and i stoppd playing it after 10 mins, it was really gay
I thought that was the only thing that exsisted until I got leaf green, then I was in pokemon heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 08, 2005 12:31pm
by Tuler_292
ah! u dissed yellow..*crys* why?!

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 09, 2005 12:59pm
by Anasatcia
Don't worry, I like Yellow!!!! :mrgreen:

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 13, 2005 11:51am
by Hugh
Emerald US release date: 30th April!!!!

If you can get your paws on £21.99, you can buy it from http://www.importmadness.co.uk

NB:Shipping is 7-10 days (I think) and it will be shipped on April 30th, not before!

re: Emerald

Posted: Mar 14, 2005 11:22am
by Anasatcia
COOL!!! That means I can get it for my birthday!!!YAY!!! :mrgreen:

re: Emerald

Posted: Jun 17, 2005 8:05am
by Xiam
I loved Yellow. And I love talking about how I beat my Rival in the Pokemon League.

...

There we were, down to our last Pokemon. Him with his Jolteon, and me with my Pikachu. We both had slivers left to our Pokemon's health, and I feared for my Pikachu. I didn't even think to use a potion (or maybe I was out), and I knew Slam may miss. But I took the chance. I used Slam. BAM! Jolteon fell. SUCCESS!

Sorry, hehe.

For Missingno. you can go on the East (right) side of Cinnabar, or the East (right) side of Seafoam. Fun trick, go to the Safari Zone and wander around. Then use FLY (I think) in a certain area, then go and surf along the coast of Seafoam. YOU CAN FIND SAFARI ZONE POKEMON! That's how I caught Chansey easily. Heh.