Page 2 of 6
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 9:27am
by Master InuYasha
I know and I understand.
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 10:09am
by Chiisai nezumi
hay, i vote yes, even though you havnt been on the site very long, i think you would make a great mod!!!
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 2:58pm
by AkatsukiSakura13
No, for one reason, I can never read what you are saying! too much chat talk can be a little hard to understand ya kno! [-X
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 3:02pm
by Vash
Drop the capslock writing and I will think about it..
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 3:02pm
by SlinkyMcgoo35
I agree with my friend. Chat Talking is so like hard to understand. And plus, you always forget a letter, or a punctuation, or something else.

Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 4:17pm
by Master InuYasha
I know ,but I have fixed my punctuation.
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 4:20pm
by Master InuYasha
Vash wrote:Drop the capslock writing and I will think about it..
To answer your question, yes I have stop using the caps button when I dont need to use it.
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 9:08pm
by Tsuchi
personally i dont think you need the caps lock at all, if you need a capital letter you can push the shift button
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 9:35pm
by Master InuYasha
Yea I know I started doing that now. Ive been doing that for a while. I used to always use the caps button, but not anymore.

Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 10:12pm
by Biki
For the moment my vote is no opinion. i think i know you well enough, but i still havent made up my mind. your reasons arent quite convincing enough.being in chat everyday is useful but you need to be on the forums as well. i dont ever remember you really trying to stop th onstant cursing that goes on in chat. i think you need to be a member longer and earn the respect of more of the other members. when you do ill change my mind 1 way or the other. >.>
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 14, 2007 10:24pm
by Master InuYasha
O.k I undestand Biki.
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 12:04am
by Cody-kins
and for the sake of my sweet god man...USE THE DAMNED EDIT BUTTON!!
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:13am
by Tsuchi
Cody-Kins wrote:and for the sake of my sweet god man...USE THE DAMNED EDIT BUTTON!!
good point, they made the button so why not use it
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:30am
by Master InuYasha
Why do I use the EDIT button. Another question on what do I use the EDIT button on?

Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:35am
by Tsuchi
the edit button is used to fix errors in your post...so you dont double post.
use it to fix spelling errors and such
Re: My Moderator Application:mysterious_ghost_person
Posted: Jun 15, 2007 11:46am
by Master InuYasha
Oh I knew what the edit button was for. On which of my posts do you want me to use it on.
