Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Neko made it to the classroom where the boys would stop chasing after him,"Whew..."The boys growl saying"We are going to get you after school!"Neko sighed deeper sitting at his desk.
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel ran up the two flights of stairs up to her locker. She managed to get it open and shove her bag inside before any other students could reach her. Sighing wearily, Rizel shut her locker and looked up at the hallway clock.
"Almost time for class . . ."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox made it to her class. All she had was a notebook. She sat down and stared at her desk they had taken her book saying that she'd have to find it.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel walked into class as quietly as she could, wishing for anything to end the day. She sat down in a desk at the farthest end of the room, slowly rubbing the deep scratch on her arm she had gotten in the hallway on the way to class.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Shinn sighed as he was surrounded by the usual school thugs in the alley by the school

"So got our money?"
"sorry guys i can't lend out anymore money cuz i have to pay my own rent"
"well today's not your lucky day"

Shinn smiled "when has it been?" when he finished he was grabbed from behind and started to get punched in the stomach. after two punches Shinn leg's lost his streanght and he fell to the ground his glasses falling off and hitting floor beside him. and he was left by the group who hurried off to school.

"honestly, it's not that fun with this kid anymore" the leader told his subordinates and they turned the corner. picking up his bag which he left to the side Shinn got back up and wiped the dust from his shirt.

he sighed and picked up his glasses and put them on

"everyday...well it could be worse" he walked toward school
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel rested her chin on her hand and stared out the windows. School used to be fun . . . a long, long time ago. Now it had become so bad that she was sure hell had to be better.
Even trying to think about it, I can't pinpoint the exact moment when everything went wrong, she thought as she half-listened to the teacher explain how significant figures were important. I do know that this is extremely unfair . . . but what am I supposed to do about it?
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Well Miss Lennox good to see that you've decided to pay attention today. Your grades have faltered a bit" A few people in the class high-fived eachother while grinning. She just looked at her desk not saying a word, she didn't bother to talk anymore, everyone told her to just shut up anyway.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He had his head laid down on the desk,thinking about his next move when school was over.He had to get out from his last class without getting caught,sneak out from the school,and get back home."There is no easy way...but I have to figure this out..I can't keep using these escape routes everyday...Man I wish somebody would do something about this.."He said as a sigh escapes his lips.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Shinn entered the same class room Rizel was in. and sat down at his desk near the window. he fixed his collar a bit and leaned back in his chair, popping an ipod headphone into his left ear ,he strung it around his ear and down his shirt, luckily his hair was long enough that it blended with the headphone and chord and so he was never caught about it, and he listened to music.

he looked out at the window and a robin was flying in the sky as a cloud covered the sun.

...man this sucks...why was i born with white hair anyway?

as he stared out the window he moved his head a bit to dodge a spitball that was flying at his head. he sighed and there were small whispers in the class right...day as usual...don't they ever get tired of it?
he yawned and continued to stare out the window blankly
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox laid her head down on the desk. "Miss Lennox!" the teacher dropped a book right by her head and she nearly jumped out of her desk. Giggles/Chuckles were heard lightly around the classroom to those who were paying attention. "I'll have to notify your Aunt of this" He made a little note on his desk then continued on. She couldn't help but feel tired, class bored her to death, if only..
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He was in the same class as Lennox and he looks back at her and sighs,"They could atleast leave the girls alone..what is up with the people in this school."A book was tossed his way aiming to hit him in the head,but he knew it was coming since this wasn't the first time he was attacked by a book,so he moves his hand from under his head catching the book and placing it on his desk."I hate this school....and boxing practice is after this too..
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Lennox barely heard what Neko had said but she turned to look at him "And the boys too" she said quickly before one of the popular kids in the class could tell her to shut up. She turned back around and tried to keep her eyes open, her head drooping a lot.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He sighed,"Don't worry Lennox.."He whispered"They will get theirs one day.."He said,quickly turning to stop a paperball coming his way."Damn.."
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Hearing that made her smile a small smile. she rested her head on her hand, her elbow on her desk and she closed her eyes.

(night everyone. see you tomarrow)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel looked up briefly and noticed that the teacher was writing down the classwork for the day. With a sigh, she opened her book and started turning the pages when it was snatched off her desk by the girl next to her.
"Hope you don't mind if I use it," the girl said with a smirk.
Rizel frowned, wanting to say something so saucy that the girl would have no choice but to return to the book but all she could say was, "Please give it back. I don't have time to do classwork at home."

(Sweet dreams.)
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Shinn sighed i bet they'll forget the book. he turned off his ipod and a melody entered his mind

he payed attention to what the teacher was writing but opened up a new notebook and started writing down some words

life is tough and unfair
it is filled with people who doubt you
and people that hurt you
but there's still hope

people just don't understand
so they ridicule and hurt you
like the tides smashing into a cliff
the wall erodes
afterall
one can only last so long

but i'll walk forward in life
and endure this stormy weather
and walk through the rain, the hail and the cold
and live day by day

but it'll be hard...


he closed the note book and continued to take notes
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Locked