Page 2 of 4
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 07, 2007 2:26pm
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
I vote yes, most definitly.
Although I have always been at your side and I voted "yes" last time too, your application has still improved a lot, an I mean A LOT.
I believe you deserve this position very very much, and your app is quite honest.
I disagree with Lust. when she says that your experience in other forums doesn't matter because I believe AA doesn't only need smart, good hearted people but also experienced people
and as for those qualities you have them all.
You do have some trouble controlling your anger sometimes, but only when provoked and I know you can keep a clear mind when you want and you always make decent decisions.
I wish you luck, you desperatly need to become mod, my friend, you are perfect for the job and I'm not saying this because I'm bias, 'cause I'm not.
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 07, 2007 3:58pm
by Lenit@Mary
Of course you would make a good moderator, an excellent one I think!!! Good luck!!!! =) kisses
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 07, 2007 4:11pm
by Hardcore
--Give reasons why, Lenit. Or your vote will not mean a thing.
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 07, 2007 4:23pm
by º-Tenshi_Karasu-º
No need to be mean Lust. Lenit will have her reasons and she is a newbie anyway.
But cuz, Lust. right you should give reasons why he would be a good mod that would help and be worth much more.
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 07, 2007 5:16pm
by Hardcore
This is becoming spam.. so lets stop now.
I'm not being mean. Or trying to.. Just stating. A yes OR no vote without backed up reasons mean nothing in the eyes of us moderators, Theo, or Ken. I just want her vote considered.. that is all.
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 10:05am
by Amray
Yeah That was a great App John!!! ^^
Reasons - Look at his post count, and his posts!! His Great in the chat and if needed he would keep things under control!
Sure You'll Make a great Mod Mate!!
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 1:36pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
xPositive Tensionx wrote:Greetings to all AA members! My name is John I am formerly known as Twilight Demon and I've been on this site for two years
The main reasons are the same as my terminated application although with a few changes:
I decided to apply is that I've come to notice that AA has been swarmed by foul mouthed users who do not understand that there are minors present and even with the adult discussion threads the flamings seem to get out of hand and there aren't enough mods to stabilize these cases and even though the current mods are doing a good job I feel that I must do something to help out.
I am known by a lot of users and after giving a lot of thought about it and reading the rules time and again I've decided to apply for the position which I feel I am well qualified since I am a mod on a forum called Death's Doorway and an admin on a Naruto Forum so I'll know how to handle not only the troublemaking users but the CP as well.
Despite my rather normal conversations while in the live chat, my forum moderations are very strict and I react at the slightest sign of flaw in both non mods and mods taking the necessary methods to solve anything a full proof method that has caused no problems and was no reason of complaint by the users of my 3 other forums in which I am a moderator in one, a super moderator in another and an admin in the last one.
I have never been suspended neither here nor anywhere else but I received a warning or two but the ones who made them would rather put emotions ahead of their work. In not the one to talk because due to a....unfortunate scenario in real life I tend to have trust issues and let my anger take control resulting in unecessary punishments.
I have my ups and downs like everyone else and those downs tend to take over but thanks to some people I have learned not to take my rage out on anyone blaming them for something they did not do and punishing them without reason.
Despite some unfortunate occurings that may have happened here on AA on my behalf I am in fact a friendly, helpful and highly intelligent person and I feel that combining these traits with my skills as a mod will certainly show that this is no lie.
I am on most of the time and usually at a time where there are no mods "patrolling" AA so to speak so I'd be able to keep a lookout on things making sure everything stays as it is: In an orderly manner.
When it comes to new users I will gladly help anyone, especially those who do not understand or do not feel comfortable around AA, because of other members or some of the AA's features, through PM's and I am also very patient so there won't be any trouble should I need to point out every detail that there is to know about this anime community.
Under no circumstances will I offend anyone unless provoked or offended as well
As a final note:
please if you're going to decline my application, try to explain why and possibly make some constructive criticism. If anyone posts something considered unhelpful or offensive it will be ignored
Dude...no. You're not nearly in control of yourself enough to become a mod. I've had the privilege of knowing you for a good while and I've saw with my own two eyes how emotional and over-the-top you can be, and until I see a change, it'll be a strong no.
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 2:02pm
by Spetsnaz
Ya know a person usually puts their vote on hold until they see that so called "change"

Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 2:06pm
by Pennyroyal Tea
xPositive Tensionx wrote:Ya know a person usually puts their vote on hold until they see that so called "change"

I vote right away, I mean come on what was it 3 days since the last fiasco? You should have gave it a bit more time. Simply put it is up to you to prove yourself, not up to me to prove you.
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 2:08pm
by Spetsnaz
Negative Zero wrote:xPositive Tensionx wrote:Ya know a person usually puts their vote on hold until they see that so called "change"

I vote right away, I mean come on what was it 3 days since the last fiasco? You should have gave it a bit more time. Simply put it is up to you to prove yourself, not up to me to prove you.
That so called fiasco was my decision. You've voted and stated your opinion so now I ask you kindly. Please leave and respect my request
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 2:12pm
by Hardcore
xPositive Tensionx wrote:Negative Zero wrote:xPositive Tensionx wrote:Ya know a person usually puts their vote on hold until they see that so called "change"

I vote right away, I mean come on what was it 3 days since the last fiasco? You should have gave it a bit more time. Simply put it is up to you to prove yourself, not up to me to prove you.
That so called fiasco was my decision. You've voted and stated your opinion so now I ask you kindly. Please leave and respect my request
Come on guys, don't start fighting.

Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 2:17pm
by Spetsnaz
Lust. wrote:xPositive Tensionx wrote:Negative Zero wrote:xPositive Tensionx wrote:Ya know a person usually puts their vote on hold until they see that so called "change"

I vote right away, I mean come on what was it 3 days since the last fiasco? You should have gave it a bit more time. Simply put it is up to you to prove yourself, not up to me to prove you.
That so called fiasco was my decision. You've voted and stated your opinion so now I ask you kindly. Please leave and respect my request
Come on guys, don't start fighting.

Lust, we are not fighting
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 08, 2007 4:56pm
by Hardcore
I said don't START fighting. And It's going to lead to that. Do NOT reply to this please because I do not want to furthermore spam you.
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 09, 2007 9:27am
by Spetsnaz
Lust. wrote:I said don't START fighting. And It's going to lead to that. Do NOT reply to this please because I do not want to furthermore spam you.
My idol can spam me as much as she wants

Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 09, 2007 9:38am
by CRISis
Yes, I believe you would make a fine mod. I've know you for a long time now, and in all that time, I have yet to have an issue with you.
As well, you seem to be a very honest and fair person. You give everyone a chance, and you are willing to fight for what is right.
For that, I do believe you to be a great choice for a mod.
Re: My moderator application: xPositive Tensionx
Posted: Oct 09, 2007 12:25pm
by Lenit@Mary
I voted yes because he is a nice and serious person. And it´s good to now that a person like that is moderating our conversations. I trust in him, so I want him to be a moderator!
He is a cool guy!!

:):):)
;P