Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Kyo_Kitty555
Visitor

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Post by Kyo_Kitty555 »

I thought Zatch at first was a stuffed doll come to life*hits self in head laughing* I was so dumb
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Post by Xehanort »

Whenever my 5 year-old sister wants to watch Zatch Bell she says:

"When is Dolly-Man comeing on?"

:lol:
Pyrokinetic Singer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1400
Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Post by Pyrokinetic Singer »

:shock:
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

zatch kinda looks like a demon possesed doll. :mrgreen:
~Kyashi~
Visitor

Re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

when i first saw zatch i thought he was some demon possesed dool thing. :|
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

When I first saw Zatch, I htought he was a demon kid.
~Kyashi~
Visitor

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Post by ~Kyashi~ »

he tecniclly is
Locked