Page 2 of 2

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Posted: May 14, 2005 6:00pm
by Kyo_Kitty555
I thought Zatch at first was a stuffed doll come to life*hits self in head laughing* I was so dumb

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Posted: Nov 25, 2005 2:38pm
by Xehanort
Whenever my 5 year-old sister wants to watch Zatch Bell she says:

"When is Dolly-Man comeing on?"

:lol:

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Posted: Dec 05, 2005 5:34pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
:shock:

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Posted: May 08, 2006 9:08pm
by ~Kyashi~
zatch kinda looks like a demon possesed doll. :mrgreen:

Re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Posted: May 30, 2006 3:20pm
by ~Kyashi~
when i first saw zatch i thought he was some demon possesed dool thing. :|

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Posted: Jun 09, 2006 3:41pm
by Cloud Leonhart
When I first saw Zatch, I htought he was a demon kid.

re: Awwwwwwwwwwww ^^..............

Posted: Jun 09, 2006 3:43pm
by ~Kyashi~
he tecniclly is