Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Red Gender

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!

Would this make a good anime series?

Yes
0
No votes
No
0
No votes
It's a Blue Gender rip off
1
100%
 
Total votes: 1

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Yukina, don't hide from me
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *poked head out*...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: I think you're the only person who ever spoke to me
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *her ears twtch* well i..*blinks hereing the door open and hides away*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Yukina.

General White: *walks into the room* so, you're finally awake!

ooc- General White's pic

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/ ... ralGuy.png
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *went to peak around but triped and fell right infront og General white*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

General White: YUKINA! Stop slacking off!

Alex: Hey short stack! That's not nice what you did to Yukina!

General White: Shut up maggot!
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *gets up and bows and gets to work*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

General White: Welomce to Space Station Gamma
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: 8looked at alex then continued*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

aki was seating down wondering what to do around this place got up and start to walk around and look at everyone working .... he felt like a piece of trash not use anything "does any one need help around here and on what too?"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *ran out and crashed into Aki..looked up*s-srry...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Wait a minute? I'm in space?!?!?!

General White: Yup, and this is the year 2038
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: Wait a minute? I'm in space?!?!?!

General White: Yup, and this is the year 2038
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Red Gender

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki look at Yukina and look at her "its ok sweetie"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: Red Gender

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: This has got to be a bad dream!

General White: Nope, it's the real thing. I'll get Aki. *shouts for Aki*
Locked